Would You Eat This Sandwich?, Save the world from a global catastrophe!
Mudbone
Jun 15 2011, 04:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
If somebody ever told this doctor that his breath smelled like he ate a shit sandwich for breakfast, they wouldn't be lying.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 15 2011, 04:49 PM
Learning Roadie
That is horribly gross. He's looney.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 15 2011, 04:59 PM
Instructor
That is not good.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 15 2011, 05:13 PM
Learning Tone Master
Human really really need to eat less red meat, so this is great. Insects is also something we should eat a lot more smile.gif
The amount of meat (especially red) eaten in the western world is rediculus, espcially in the US. People need to change, and this is an excellent way to go! People shouldn't be all snobby. We are way too many people on this world, and the population is rapidly increasing. People shouldn't be spoiled brats when it comes to food.
Anyone saying what this man is doing is stupid, will immediately lose my respect. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jun 15 2011, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 15 2011, 05:35 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'm with Sollesnes on this topic, but I gotta admit, I'd rather go vegetarian than eat this smile.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 15 2011, 07:08 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
laugh.gif I'm still doubting if this video is some kind of joke, specially since the scientist himself labels his fridge as "shit hamburgers" (minute 1:34), hahahaha. Priceless!

Best part is that it's currently 10 times more expensive than real meat laugh.gif laugh.gif, and they hope to be able to decrease the price to the same as normal meat. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

If any of this is even true, I guess he knows a lot about shit, but certainly not about marketing tongue.gif

I'll keeping eating my beef, and leave the "shit burgers" for them, thanks!. This has to be a joke.

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 15 2011, 07:44 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 15 2011, 08:08 PM) *
Best part is that it's currently 10 times more expensive than real meat laugh.gif laugh.gif, and they hope to be able to decrease the price to the same as normal meat. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, that's not uncommon or weird at all - totally expected. As he said, at that point people who buy it will also have to finance the researching on the topic, which of course is -expensive-, as it's not even released on the market yet. Imagine how expensive calculators were when only NASA had them. biggrin.gif
If it is ever released, and with the same price as normal meat, of course I'd buy it. Less calories + no animals killed in the process. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jun 15 2011, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jun 15 2011, 08:53 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 15 2011, 02:08 PM) *
laugh.gif I'm still doubting if this video is some kind of joke, specially since the scientist himself labels his fridge as "shit hamburgers" (minute 1:34), hahahaha. Priceless!

If any of this is even true, I guess he knows a lot about shit, but certainly not about marketing tongue.gif

I'll keeping eating my beef, and leave the "shit burgers" for them, thanks!. This has to be a joke.

If you've ever eaten a burger at Burger King then having one of these wouldn't be too much of a stretch. In fact, Burger King could substitute this meat for whatever they're using right now and no one would be the wiser biggrin.gif

...now that I think about it, judging by the last burger I had there, I wouldn't be surprised if they're all ready using some sort of feces derivative tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jun 15 2011, 12:13 PM) *
Human really really need to eat less red meat, so this is great. Insects is also something we should eat a lot more smile.gif
The amount of meat (especially red) eaten in the western world is rediculus, espcially in the US. People need to change, and this is an excellent way to go! People shouldn't be all snobby. We are way too many people on this world, and the population is rapidly increasing. People shouldn't be spoiled brats when it comes to food.
Anyone saying what this man is doing is stupid, will immediately lose my respect. biggrin.gif

As humans, we do eat too much meat. It is only within the past hundred years that we have become accustomed to eating meat every day. During the previous 10,000 years of human civilization humans ate meat infrequently at best.

Humans and their ancestors have been around for millions of years, and our bodies have been designed by evolution to eat a particular diet, which has very little resemblance to what we eat today. We only ate meat when we could catch something, and that was usually a couple of times a week.

Check out the Paleolithic Diet if you want to see how we really should be eating. There are a few tribes in the Amazon, Africa, and Indonesia that still live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, and they are by far the healthiest humans on the planet. When the Europeans first arrived in the Americas, they were amazed by how healthy and physically fit all the indigenous people were. Then they introduced them to firewater and it was all down hill from there tongue.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 15 2011, 09:26 PM
Instructor
There is no denying that science is progressing every day,however....I will stick to healthy burgers !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:15 PM