Chat Anyone ?
chast
Jul 29 2008, 12:31 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey,

Anyone want to come to the chat now ? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jul 30 2008, 12:33 AM
GMC:er
What about coming to the chat now? I'm bored as crap! (crap is ok to use, right?)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
Jul 30 2008, 12:35 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Jul 30 2008, 01:33 AM) *
What about coming to the chat now? I'm bored as crap! (crap is ok to use, right?)

I'm coming biggrin.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
chast
Aug 14 2008, 10:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Chat anyone ? biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:12 AM