Pod X3 Hell
Outlaw2112
Oct 3 2008, 03:58 AM
GMC:er
My pod x3 all the sudden wont let me on gearbox or line 6 monkey tonight.. It keeps saying no device detected, but when i turn on my pod i can hear it connect through my computer speakers...
Ive tried different usb connections on my computer and it keeps saying the samething

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Oct 3 2008, 04:04 AM
have you tried a hammer?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 3 2008, 04:06 AM
not yet... but im tempted mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 3 2008, 06:44 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I used to have that all the time. I have both a Line6 Guitarport and a X3 Live connected and my gearbox and the monkey kept finding only the Guitarport, couldn't see the X3 anywhere.

My X3 drivers weren't installed properly, if I remember well if was the "new hardware detected" that never went through in the correct sequence and it was possible to finish the installation without passing the actual drivers installation (yeah, wierd). It was all very confusing.

But since your's used to work and all of a sudden doesn't possibly makes your problem a different one. But still, check the drivers through the control panels System->Hardware devices->Sound

My driver is version 3.4.1.0 if that is of any help.

+Quote Post
Gus
Oct 3 2008, 11:41 AM
I had exactly the same problem... sad.gif

When you turn the pod, use the navigation button to check the system page. It will show the firmware versions.,

If it shows USB firmware 0.00, then it is probably a hardware problem and you will have to return it for repair like I did....
I love the POD but I got pissed off because it took a month for they to repair (they had to sent it to sweden).
mad.gif

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 3 2008, 11:48 AM
Reinstaling drivers worked for me when I had same problem.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 6 2008, 02:36 AM
Ive tried all that and it still doesnt work... I dont understand the podx3 sits in the same spot since i got it.. i never move it and have a cover i put on it so it doesnt get dusty....

Does anyone have anymore ideas on how to fix this problem?

Audacity doesnt even know that its on.... it makes that sound like its connected when i turn it on, but nothing is registering that its on

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 02:49 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Are you running on a Hibernated or Stand By profile (at boot)?

Just shut everything down and unplug everthing (PC and POD). Let it set for a minute and then boot your PC.

After that then plug in your POD. See if that works.

Good luck

If that doesn't work then shut down again, unplug the POD, boot your PC, reinstall the software for your POD and when it ask you to plug it in do it (you may have to uninstall the POD software first for this to work). Maybe that will fix it.

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Oct 6 2008, 02:57 AM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 6 2008, 02:50 AM
Ok ill try that... thanks, i usually hibernate..

gonna try that now

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 02:59 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
WoW that was quick.

Dang!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 6 2008, 03:07 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Oct 6 2008, 02:59 AM) *
WoW that was quick.

Dang!!!!!!!!!!

Good call... it worked

thanks alot, bro

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 6 2008, 03:13 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
NP man just ask if you need some geek help

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 6 2008, 03:22 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Oct 6 2008, 03:13 AM) *
NP man just ask if you need some geek help

You rule... i was gonna take it in to be looked at on monday

thanks again dude

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:32 PM