A Storm Is Coming
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 11:04 AM
Instructor
I am currently witnessing a huge amassing of black-purple clouds - soon it's gonna be as dark as in the evening around here and it's 1 o clock PM. Hope I won't hear about falling trees on the news again

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 10 2011, 08:54 AM
Instructor
so.. what happened? are you alive?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 08:59 AM
Instructor
Yes, like Gabriel asked........ are you ok ?? Cosmin......? COOOOOOOOOSMIN ???????????? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2011, 09:04 AM
Instructor
Yes I am biggrin.gif well, the bad thing is that, living in a house makes all the storms feel terrible - my roof is always cracking like the house is haunted or something biggrin.gif and the windows the same. I had a really weird experience 2 months ago - i just closed the window (I checked it like always, so i could see that i closed it well) and suddenly, after a while, I found it wide open and the wind was sweeping through my bedroom like crazy. Brrr....

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 10 2011, 11:29 AM
Instructor
And here in Serbia is a storm these days !!!

Last night -

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2011, 11:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 10 2011, 10:29 AM) *

Last night -

Sinisa, you took the pic yourself? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 11:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 10 2011, 11:29 AM) *

Last night -

WOW ! Metallica's Ride The Lightning album cover springs to mind ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 10 2011, 11:32 AM
Instructor
Not mine,hehehe..
http://www.blic.rs/galerija/Srbija/2446/Munje-iznad-Beograda

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 10 2011, 02:05 PM
Learning Roadie
We had a lot of flooding and tornadoes here in the USA a few weeks ago. Thankfully we stayed high and dry and intact. smile.gif
We are blessed.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 02:27 PM
Instructor
Yeah we heard about that.. it was bad stuff.. glad you were untroubled by it smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jun 10 2011, 04:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
well.after 5 strait days of 100 plus temps. we followed that by something like a reverse tornado - were hot air high in the atmosphere fell quickly and in about half an hour (at midnight) the temp.went from 80 to 100- yes at night
and the following day had to go tothe basment due to a storm that had already produced a small tornado and a wall cloud
all it did though was watered my garden well smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 10 2011, 10:05 PM
Instructor
Man, there were lots of summer storms here as well, lots of thunders and short but heavy bursts of rain. Not to mention high moisture. I can't wait to go to Sea a bit, and change this moisture climate smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 10 2011, 10:12 PM
GMC:er
Rain, what is? Here in England I don't know rolleyes.gif

Carmine

+Quote Post
Blister
Jun 11 2011, 04:06 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 10 2011, 04:04 AM) *
Yes I am biggrin.gif well, the bad thing is that, living in a house makes all the storms feel terrible - my roof is always cracking like the house is haunted or something biggrin.gif and the windows the same. I had a really weird experience 2 months ago - i just closed the window (I checked it like always, so i could see that i closed it well) and suddenly, after a while, I found it wide open and the wind was sweeping through my bedroom like crazy. Brrr....

Cosmin, that just might freak be out a bit. ohmy.gif

It's been a crazy year for flooding, tornadoes, wildfires, droughts & earthquakes. ohmy.gif Living in the southeast of the US, I have to say I'm a little worried about hurricane season this year (just started June 1st). Hunker down & be safe "y'all"!! (right here is where I would stick a smiley w/bubba teeth if there was one!)

Gary F.

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 11 2011, 05:41 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Blister @ Jun 10 2011, 10:06 PM) *
(right here is where I would stick a smiley w/bubba teeth if there was one!)

You hear that admins? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:32 AM