4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Cirse Videoclip!, G. Leopardi & L. Segovia band!
superize
Jun 24 2008, 10:57 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Great video

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jun 24 2008, 11:26 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Luciana Segovia @ Jun 24 2008, 01:44 PM) *
laugh.gif hey! What are you talking about!! laugh.gif We (all the members) change the t-shirt all the time... that was the idea. blink.gif wink.gif

Ahhh... You are right, I didn't notice that the rest of the band changed the t-shirts as well... so I guess didn't get the idea tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Jun 24 2008, 11:28 PM
Singing Instructor
Hey! all of you..... THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

you are so kind! wink.gif

Thank you for your words!,, they makes me ROCKKKKK!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Jun 25 2008, 01:01 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Luciana Segovia @ Jun 24 2008, 11:44 AM) *
laugh.gif hey! What are you talking about!! laugh.gif We (all the members) change the t-shirt all the time... that was the idea. blink.gif wink.gif

I'd hardly say you were wearing a t-shirt. tongue.gif

I thought it was awesome, but I would have enjoyed it more if I could understand at least some of the words. smile.gif

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post
Strungout180
Jun 25 2008, 01:43 AM
Fantastic video for one of my favourite songs on off the CD. The pool location is very cool as well.

I'd have to say that I disagree with people saying that an english song might help, as personally I think the music speaks for itself. I only speak crappy Spanish at best, but Bi Polar still currently gets the most play time in my iPod.

If I were to change anything, it would only be to add a second guitarist so Gab has some more opportunities to display his rather impressive chops.

This post has been edited by Strungout180: Jun 25 2008, 01:45 AM

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah

+Quote Post
JuanMV
Jun 25 2008, 02:43 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gus @ Jun 24 2008, 02:36 PM) *
Not in Latin America MTV tongue.gif
Actually I think we should avoid the monopoly of music in English around the world. Some other languages sound really good musically. One should be able to express his own culture and be heard by all the world. We should have a translation wiki though...

Gus, I wish that could be true... as a Spanish native speaker, I would love for bands like Cirse to really make it big on a world wide scale by singing in their native language, but reality is that it would be very difficult... a couple of bands come to my mind right now... Sepultura and Angra are Brazilian bands that really made it when they started singing in English and based their career in the US... Blind Guardian is a German band that sings in English, Children of Bodom is a Finnish band that sings in English, Opeth is a Swedish band that sings in English and so on... I bet you can name a lot of more examples...

The reason? I don't know... probably business... and there's nothing wrong about that... after all, is there a band out there that is not for the money? C'mon, they all are... from Bon Jovi to the darkest death metal band you can imagine... they all want to make money, and that's fine...

The good thing for us is that we get to practice a different language... For example, I'm a HUGE fan of Die Toten Hosen and as I have spent hours with a dictionary trying to figure out what the guys are saying, I ended up learning a couple of words and sentences in German! I think that's kinda cool! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jun 25 2008, 03:03 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Great videoclip biggrin.gif You all rock, good luck, hope you make many more.

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 25 2008, 03:34 AM
Singing Instructor
You rock guys,Luciana you sing great,and you are real front girl.smile.gif
Great video once again.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jun 25 2008, 08:53 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Yeah, forgot to mention that Luciana looks very cute wub.gif laugh.gif

Anyways, I was reading something and I really love the fact that the music isn't in english, I understand the lyrics because I'm portuguese, so it's almost the same tongue.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Jun 25 2008, 10:01 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
HOT video, first time I've heard your music I really like your sound.

Did you an Gabe know each other before joinging GMC?

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Jun 26 2008, 02:00 AM
Instructor
Muy bueno el clip, en Octubre voy a tocar a Moron asi que me pego una vueltita a ver si los veo en vivo.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 29 2008, 07:43 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys for the comments and the nice words about Cirse! I think that it would be great to be a big band with our language but I know that it's difficult. I'd love to take my music to every place in the world... I want to rock in every country... that's my main objetive of having a band.. I'm not here for the money, for the girls... laugh.gif just to share my music with everybody at every place.. That's my dream smile.gif .. so maybe.. who knows?.. in the future we would record the same album in english and in Spanish.. I really don't know.

gab.-

QUOTE (Henry Dietzel @ Jun 25 2008, 06:01 PM) *
HOT video, first time I've heard your music I really like your sound.

Did you an Gabe know each other before joinging GMC?

yes,, We started the band in 2003 and we knew GMC in 2007. wink.gif

QUOTE (Gerardo Siere @ Jun 25 2008, 10:00 PM) *
Muy bueno el clip, en Octubre voy a tocar a Moron asi que me pego una vueltita a ver si los veo en vivo.

Sería buenisimo Gera!! Moron no queda muy cerca de donde yo vivo (Adrogue) pero si vs a hacer más fechas por acá avisame asi vamos!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
Jun 30 2008, 05:50 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
Keep doing what you're doing Gabe and Luciana-as I said that vid was HOT!! I like the simplicity in the the pool

I hope to see you all on MTV soon smile.gif Best of luck

This post has been edited by Henry Dietzel: Jun 30 2008, 05:50 PM

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 3 2008, 01:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Henry Dietzel @ Jun 30 2008, 01:50 PM) *
Keep doing what you're doing Gabe and Luciana-as I said that vid was HOT!! I like the simplicity in the the pool

I hope to see you all on MTV soon smile.gif Best of luck

Thank you Henry!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Jul 3 2008, 01:54 AM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
kahall
Jul 3 2008, 05:16 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 24 2008, 12:54 PM) *
wou! what a nice feedback!!! Thank you guys very much for your kind words! I'm very glad that I can share with your through GMC our music! smile.gif

Gus: That's the idea of the lyrycs of the song! thanks for the explanation! smile.gif We are workin on some english versions of our songs. However it's very cool the things that you say about the langauage monopoly... It would be awesome if the whole world pay attention to a spanish speaker band but the reality is that the only way to receive attention is singing in english...

Fran: Really? that amazing thanks man!

thanks again to all of you!

gabriel.-

I would go see you guys perform even though I cannot understand a word. My son can interpret if I ask him to, but I love it just the way it is. I am going over to myspace to listen again and turn it up even louder. And, with respect of course, it never ever hurts to have beautiful sounding singer out front that is easy on the eyes. Gabe I would love to see you out front in an epic solo of some kind as well. I bet your shows are great.

Oh and a question just so I will know. Do your friends call you Gabe where you live and if they do, do you hate it? Cuz I won't do it again if you don't like it, unless of course we ever meet in person. Then I would as a joke.

This post has been edited by kahall: Jul 3 2008, 05:18 AM

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 16 2008, 08:32 PM
GMC Founder
I am sorry I am a bit late on this one - but this ROCKS! I am a huge Cirse fan and I am looking forward to more videos and most importantly more music. Cirse's debute album is killer (if you haven't got it - what are you waiting for?!). biggrin.gif

You and Gabriel are just pure quality - thanks for rocking GMC! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Jul 22 2008, 05:22 PM
Singing Instructor
Thank you Kris!

and Thank you all of you...

I read that some of you wants to know the Lyrics of that song,,,, so here is an English version:

TOO LATE

Wheeeeeeeeen
I see you
I’m at a loss
All excuses made and had, make you disappear...

Ayyyyyyyy
It’s too late
to come back home
Every gesture of your love
It’s something which was not enough

Let me see
When you walk towards me
Look at me
When I turn round to you
Once again and again,
I leave everything in place
Once again and again,
I leave every breath in place
It’s late, too late.

And I lose you, day after
Even if you think I know the name of your great loneliness.

Let me see
When you walk towards me
Look at me
When I turn round to you
Once again and again,
I leave everything in place
Once again and again,
I leave every breath in place
It’s late, too late.

Hope you enjoy it!

Luciana

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Jul 22 2008, 06:19 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Thanks Luciana smile.gif

Very nice smile.gif

+Quote Post
Oxac
Oct 9 2008, 05:35 PM
Very nice. All I can think of right now.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
valentino
Mar 16 2009, 08:24 PM
Reconozco que aun no habia escuchado nada vuestro hasta ahora. (Coscorron para mi)

Me ha encantado, sonais genial, trallero y a la vez melodico, muy muy bueno. Y Luciana, tu timbre de voz... precioso.

Sois la caña.

--------------------
If somebody finds a slice of finger call me please, surely is mine

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:55 AM