56 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > »   
The Complaint Thread
mattacuk
Nov 29 2007, 03:30 PM
Lets go fishing!
Cool Art you have un your siggy Uncreator, is i your peice ? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 29 2007, 03:33 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 29 2007, 02:28 PM) *
Pavel is after you it seems!

sad.gif why... why me, I`ve been good, I use his lessons biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 29 2007, 03:35 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 29 2007, 06:30 AM) *
Cool Art you have un your siggy Uncreator, is i your peice ? smile.gif

No, i wish i was that good.

Truth be told, i stick to pencil, charcoal, and graphite, no paints for me. Its a piece called "Into Your Eyes" by Linda Bergvistk

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Nov 29 2007, 03:38 PM

+Quote Post
Jeff
Nov 29 2007, 03:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Nov 29 2007, 04:31 AM) *
+1 Matt.

Starts from an early age - my daughter and her friends started finding fart jokes and noises hilarious from about the age of 5. Used to make the shared pick up/drop off for the school run go quicker when you have three five year olds in the back making fart noises laugh.gif .

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

My friend said the other day that no matter how old you get, fart jokes are always funny. I suppose that's true. George Carlin has said that women never fart but they are always around dogs that do. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 29 2007, 03:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 29 2007, 02:35 PM) *

Truth be told, i stick to pencil, charcoal, and graphite, no paints for me. Its a piece called "Into Your Eyes" by Maragret Dean.

Its fantastic, I love Art!! As you know im well in to photography but I love all forms of art. Would love to get back to drawing and painting - but how do i fit that in between Guitar and Photography!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 29 2007, 03:39 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ Nov 29 2007, 06:38 AM) *

My friend said the other day that no matter how old you get, fart jokes are always funny. I suppose that's true. George Carlin has said that women never fart but they are always around dogs that do. biggrin.gif

hah laugh.gif

George Carlin is awesome!

+Quote Post
Jeff
Nov 29 2007, 03:40 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 29 2007, 09:35 AM) *

Truth be told, i stick to pencil, charcoal, and graphite, no paints for me. Its a piece called "Into Your Eyes" by Linda Bergvistk
Your drawings are awesome man. smile.gif Do you design CD covers?

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 29 2007, 03:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (jeff @ Nov 29 2007, 02:38 PM) *

OMg thats hilarious!!! My sister never stops farting and shes 37 dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 29 2007, 03:41 PM
Well, ive made a few cool "fake" CD covers, for cool band names i thought of.

I made one recently of a "fake" band called "Mass Effect", and it was a sketch of a view of a planet from that planets moon. i like to do that kinda stuff.

+Quote Post
Jeff
Nov 29 2007, 03:45 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 29 2007, 09:41 AM) *
Well, ive made a few cool "fake" CD covers, for cool band names i thought of.

I made one recently of a "fake" band called "Mass Effect", and it was a sketch of a view of a planet from that planets moon. i like to do that kinda stuff.
That's cool. I have tremendous respect for people like you who can draw like that. I can draw a stick figure and that's about it. It must take you a long time to do it.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 29 2007, 07:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Smells @ Nov 29 2007, 03:33 PM) *
sad.gif why... why me, I`ve been good, I use his lessons biggrin.gif

You do? Well, i may let you go with the picks for now....i said for now wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

George Carlin is really awesome - i review his videos on YouTube really often. Gives me such a great laugh! laugh.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 29 2007, 07:45 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ Nov 29 2007, 06:45 AM) *
That's cool. I have tremendous respect for people like you who can draw like that. I can draw a stick figure and that's about it. It must take you a long time to do it.

Depends, average time i spend on a serious drawing can be anywhere from 4 hours, to 4 days. Although there are some people who can pull off amazing work in a single hour.

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 30 2007, 06:59 PM
I got a speeding ticket... I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

+Quote Post
Bedlam
Nov 30 2007, 07:46 PM
We have time warner, so I couldn't watch the Cowboys beat the Packers last night!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 1 2007, 12:16 AM
I've got a headache a sore throat. On top of that I have a Martial Arts competition tommorow which I don't want to go to, but my mom already paid for, and now that I'm sick it's going to be really hard to win mad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Victafor
Dec 1 2007, 04:12 AM
i hate it that my alternate picking sucks unless i use a backing track

+Quote Post
VinceG
Dec 1 2007, 02:02 PM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 30 2007, 10:59 PM) *
I got a speeding ticket... I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

that sucks man. I remember my first ticket. I was going 65 on a 45 mph zone. laugh.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Dec 1 2007, 02:34 PM
I realised that I've finally got something to whine about..

Anyways, last week I was on a Porcupine Tree gig, really awesome (the best gig I've ever been on actually), but! Mikael Åkerfeldt, Martin Mendez and Jonas Renkse were in the audience and I didn't even see them. T_T

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 1 2007, 02:35 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Dec 1 2007, 05:34 AM) *
I realised that I've finally got something to whine about..

Anyways, last week I was on a Porcupine Tree gig, really awesome (the best gig I've ever been on actually), but! Mikael Åkerfeldt, Martin Mendez and Jonas Renkse were in the audience and I didn't even see them. T_T

ohmy.gif

I feel for you mellow.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 1 2007, 11:33 PM
Instructor
I was sitting in my room 2 hours ago with my guitar, practicing legato and watching movies and my mom came in and came straight to me and said: "Today you totally wasted your day! You did nothing!" - i was like: " blink.gif huh.gif What's wrong with you?" - mom: "Bla bla bla bla bla bla...:" - me: "Mom , good night!"

It totally pisses me off when she just come in and start telling me what to do - i take 1 day a week off and it turns out liek i am wasting my time and life mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:46 PM