The Funk Week Rhythm Collaboration, UPLOADS & COMMENTS
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 2 2010, 10:32 PM
Instructor
Here's the topic for the RHYTHM Collaboration, you can place takes here, and get response from me! smile.gif

Here's the main topic:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=34384

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
methodseeker
Apr 8 2010, 07:36 AM
Learning Roadie
Ivan, Thanks for doing funk week! I interrupted my normal practice routine and mostly just worked on your old school rhythm lesson and this collab, which were both instructive and a lot of fun. On this collab I went for the layers of simple motifs approach. This mix still has 6 separate guitar tracks, so I'm not posting a "no backing track" version, because I don't know if that will be useful. Let me know if or how many other tracks you'd like. Unfortunately I recorded with effects so it's hard to do much with the mix.

Attached File  Funk_Week_Rhythm_Collab_BT_2010.04.07.mp3 ( 1.21MB ) Number of downloads: 317

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 10 2010, 02:23 AM
Instructor
That's great man, thanks! smile.gif I will record video response in the next couple of days for you! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:40 AM