Brand New Original!, Eternal
TylerT
Sep 16 2014, 08:06 PM
Guitar Hero
All guitars/bass recorded with the Avid Eleven Rack

Drums done with Superior Drummer 2.0 and EZDrummer. Lots of external VST's and mixing of multiple kits/X-Drums

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Sep 16 2014, 08:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
I like the style and the melodic solo. Sounds good to me!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 16 2014, 08:45 PM
GMC:er
Nice!!! I LOVE the guitar tones too smile.gif Very nice programming on the ELEVEN RACK. I've got one as well and it took me a bit to make it really DJENT smile.gif IT's natural state is emulating classic amps which is does really well, but tweak it just right and it's got aggro gain to spare. Well done smile.gif

QUOTE (TylerT @ Sep 16 2014, 03:06 PM) *
All guitars/bass recorded with the Avid Eleven Rack

Drums done with Superior Drummer 2.0 and EZDrummer. Lots of external VST's and mixing of multiple kits/X-Drums

+Quote Post
Spock
Sep 16 2014, 09:20 PM
Sounds awesome man!

+Quote Post
TylerT
Sep 16 2014, 11:58 PM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 16 2014, 02:45 PM) *
Nice!!! I LOVE the guitar tones too smile.gif Very nice programming on the ELEVEN RACK. I've got one as well and it took me a bit to make it really DJENT smile.gif IT's natural state is emulating classic amps which is does really well, but tweak it just right and it's got aggro gain to spare. Well done smile.gif

Yeah I love the amp models. Plenty of gain with the right patch, in this song the gain on both patches is at 4/10 !

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Sep 17 2014, 07:58 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
nice agressive tone. I love all the breaks and little changes. The melodic solo near the end is great, could have been longer possibly.

Always good to see fellow GMC'er creating their own originals smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2014, 09:48 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! Amazing playing and tone! As usual! Kudos! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 17 2014, 06:11 PM
Instructor
Hi man, this sounds amazing. The riffs are really interesting and the overall production is killer. Guitar distortion sounds very organic, I'm impressed of the tone that you got with emulation. The mix in general sounds clear and balance. Congrats on the great job!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 18 2014, 09:22 AM
Instructor
Effing brilliant man !

+Quote Post
TylerT
Sep 18 2014, 08:44 PM
Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 17 2014, 03:48 AM) *
Hey mate! Amazing playing and tone! As usual! Kudos! biggrin.gif

Thanks Cosmin ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 17 2014, 12:11 PM) *
Hi man, this sounds amazing. The riffs are really interesting and the overall production is killer. Guitar distortion sounds very organic, I'm impressed of the tone that you got with emulation. The mix in general sounds clear and balance. Congrats on the great job!

Yeah I tried to go with a raw organic sound, thanks for the kind words

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 18 2014, 03:22 AM) *
Effing brilliant man !

Thanks Mr.Higgins!!!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Huargo
Sep 18 2014, 09:08 PM
Tone Seeker
ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 18 2014, 09:15 PM
NICE!! Would you mind exporting the patch and sharing it in this thread for the 11 RACK Users here on GMC? I"d be happy to share some of mind too!

I LOVE The 11 rack man, I've been trying rack units for YEARS and finally came across the 11. I was about to give up and try to use my laptop and TH2 as part of a live rig. Also, they are going cheap these days. I've seen them as low as $250 on ebay. Which is awesome since they list for over $1,000.

QUOTE (TylerT @ Sep 16 2014, 06:58 PM) *
Yeah I love the amp models. Plenty of gain with the right patch, in this song the gain on both patches is at 4/10 !

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Sep 18 2014, 09:19 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:20 PM