Pro Tabs Gp 5
FAST EDDIE
Dec 2 2007, 08:34 PM
GMC:er
To All,
Only been on board a few days but have seen great potential in these lessons and am making good progress already. I would like to use the pro tab feature but my computer does'nt recognize GP 5. When I go to the file extension website they tell me I have to purchase A file registry scanner. Is this common and do I have to purchase this software? (RegistrySmart) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Fast Eddie

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[font=Trebuchet Ms][size=1][font=Comic Sans Ms][font=Century Gothic][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Fixedsys][font=Century Gothic]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 2 2007, 08:37 PM
Do you own the Guitar Pro software from http://www.guitar-pro.com?

If you don't have it you need the latest software from there which you can purchase at that site.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Dec 2 2007, 08:38 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 2 2007, 09:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Ok first you MUST have the guitar pro software installed on your computer..Next on a lesson here on GMC when you click the Guitar Pro Tab you get to download the guitarpro.gp5 fajl (may have diferent name)...So if you have problem when you double click the file to open it , you should first start the guitar pro 5 application software >inside it go to File >Open.. > and than locate the .gp5 file you downloaded on your computer..That have to work for you...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
FAST EDDIE
Dec 2 2007, 09:26 PM
BogDan and Organized Confusion,
Thanks A Lot. I downloaded the trial version of GP 5. Have'nt tried it yet but I'm sure it will work fine. biggrin.gif
Fast Eddie

--------------------
[font=Trebuchet Ms][size=1][font=Comic Sans Ms][font=Century Gothic][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Fixedsys][font=Century Gothic]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:28 AM