Updated Gmc Mobile Support!, Responsive code deployed today
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 2 2019, 10:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 2 2019, 10:01 AM) *
This bug seems fixed on my end now!

Will check when I get to my phone (Android, somewhat newer) smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 2 2019, 01:56 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Hi

on this adress : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/

The site is down for maintenance. Please refer to our facebook page for status updates:
https://www.facebook.com/guitarmasterclass

To access some GMC material while we are down, visit our youtube page:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gmcguitar

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you for understanding.
/GMC Team

on this adress : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ it's ok but forum don't match

It's normal ? maintenance again today ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MisterM: Feb 2 2019, 01:58 PM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 2 2019, 02:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (MisterM @ Feb 2 2019, 01:56 PM) *
Hi

The site is down for maintenance. Please refer to our facebook page for status updates:

/GMC Team

on this adress : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ it's ok but forum don't match

I am not getting that message. Link works for me smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 2 2019, 02:49 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (MisterM @ Feb 2 2019, 01:56 PM) *
Hi

/GMC Team

Thanks - it sounds like cache has not been properly updated, I will purge it later today. Until then you can try clearing your own cache for the GMC domain only.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Feb 2 2019, 02:56 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Ok Thx, it's ok biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 2 2019, 07:12 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Great upgrade! Thanks!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 3 2019, 10:33 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
It's all looking fine on my Galaxy Tablet Kris.

One thing I like is when creating a post, if you want italics or bold it no longer puts the html tags in with the text. Nice smile.gif
UPDATE:That thing about the italics and bold is just in Firefox, it adds the tags in Chrome. One thing in Firefox that isn't good is when you use the "Insert Link" button, it adds the link text in blue and underlined, I can't see a way to prevent any typing afterwards from being underlined. If you switch off the underlining effect, it comes back on by itself after a press of the space bar.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 3 2019, 09:15 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 4 2019, 08:12 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 3 2019, 10:33 AM) *
One thing I like is when creating a post, if you want italics or bold it no longer puts the html tags in with the text. Nice smile.gif
UPDATE:That thing about the italics and bold is just in Firefox, it adds the tags in Chrome. One thing in Firefox that isn't good is when you use the "Insert Link" button, it adds the link text in blue and underlined, I can't see a way to prevent any typing afterwards from being underlined. If you switch off the underlining effect, it comes back on by itself after a press of the space bar.

If you got to "My Controls" (that's a link in the top right) and then to "Board Setting" and choose "Rich Text Editor" you can enable or disable this functionality:
Attached Image

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 2 2019, 02:26 AM) *
"View new posts" shows a bit weird.

This should now be fixed!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 1 2019, 04:40 PM) *
Looking good on my Galaxy S8+ buddy. Thanks for all the hard work. If I find any bugs I'll let you know wink.gif

Don't know if it's a bug but just noticed when I posted the message above, the cartoon is resized but the badges aren't, this will make for more scrolling in threads with a few members with badges wink.gif

Nothing major though smile.gif

We now only show signatures on desktop - in order to facilitate readin forum topics from a mobile unit.

QUOTE (Adam M @ Feb 2 2019, 01:06 AM) *
It's not exactly a mobile issue but it happened after the maintenance update. When writing a post and clicking the button to insert a YT embed vid the box looks like in the attachment. Basically, the text appears below the empty background field. I'm using Windows 7 and Chrome browser (so far it worked great!)

I didn't browse it via tablet yet, but I'll have enough time for that at work this weekend. Thank you for doing this! smile.gif

Thanks Adam for providing the screenshot, I can recreate this bug.

Edit: the indication bar of how full/empty the mailbox is seems broken too.

Do you mean this one? (looks ok I think on my end)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2019, 10:09 PM
GMC:er
I'm thrilled to see GMC moving toward MOBILE! Mobile is the future and a whole new generation of players can now enjoy GMC on the devices they are accustomed to. I am still looking forward to the fine day when we have an actual APP in the APPLE STORE and in the GOOGLE PLAY store, so that folks can download our app and always have it with them no matter what platform they are on. Bring on the NEW GOLDEN AGE!!!! I also hope we can add LIVE Video lessons again at some point as we progress smile.gif Very exciting!
Todd

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 4 2019, 10:12 PM
When you click to insert youtube or SoundCloud it gets messy. In Chrome anyway. This is either in the quick access or the insert special item areas.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 4 2019, 10:13 PM
Not mobile but on computer (using opera browser) when I want to insert a youtube link the thingie we embed looks funky biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 4 2019, 10:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Mertay @ Feb 4 2019, 10:13 PM) *
Not mobile but on computer (using opera browser) when I want to insert a youtube link the thingie we embed looks funky biggrin.gif

This?

Or this?

Link to the above

I'm on Chrome, so I'm not sure. But nothing wrong on that browser at least. I haven't gotten Opera at the moment though.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Feb 4 2019, 10:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2019, 08:56 AM
GMC Founder
The insert special item/youtube bug, as originally reported by Adam, should now be fixed! Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 5 2019, 10:07 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 5 2019, 08:56 AM) *
The insert special item/youtube bug, as originally reported by Adam, should now be fixed! Thanks!

Hah! I had never noticed the sidebar! I had always just typed the tags! laugh.gif Hence why I got confused!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2019, 10:53 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 5 2019, 10:07 AM) *
Hah! I had never noticed the sidebar! I had always just typed the tags! laugh.gif Hence why I got confused!

hehe yes your method might actually be the fastest -but I keep forgetting the syntax (event though it's simple).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 5 2019, 10:58 AM
Cool cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 5 2019, 12:14 PM
My embedded Soundcloud player is very big on PC I haven't changed anything but maybe I need to now?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=765845

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 5 2019, 12:16 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2019, 02:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 5 2019, 12:14 PM) *
My embedded Soundcloud player is very big on PC I haven't changed anything but maybe I need to now?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=765845

Thanks Phil, yes I agree that does not look good!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 5 2019, 03:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 5 2019, 10:53 AM) *
hehe yes your method might actually be the fastest -but I keep forgetting the syntax (event though it's simple).

Would it be possible to implement other features with the sidebar? I can't think of any right now, but I think there could be some other useful functions smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 5 2019, 04:28 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 5 2019, 01:53 PM) *
Thanks Phil, yes I agree that does not look good!

Maybe it's to do with my GMC logo image? I notice Ben's Soundcloud player is the same size it's always been. It's just the old system resized everything to a default player size I think.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:08 PM