12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Collaboration - Slow Neoclassical Solo (discussion And Upload), Harmonic/Natural Minor and Phrygian Dominant lovers come and join
Emir Hot
Aug 27 2009, 09:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Aug 27 2009, 02:26 AM) *
Will you create a new topic or post comments here Emir? Can't tell you how much I'm anxious to listen to your comment, I really liked my take and think I worked hard on it since the first one I posted here smile.gif

Yes I will open another thread with the comments and the mix. My Sonar crashed and I can't open it again for some reason. I might need to reinstall it. I just hope the file with the mix is ok.

QUOTE (leedbreak @ Aug 26 2009, 06:27 PM) *
Thats what it is all about, learning. Here is my final GP5 file. Includes the little things I added on the last take. While no perfect take I am very proud of it.

[attachment=17428:leedbrea...naltake_.gp5]

Just realized that you actually sent your recordings smile.gif Please ignore my previous comment to you. I didn't understand that your GP file wasn't for me smile.gif Sorry about that.

QUOTE (JamesT @ Aug 26 2009, 06:11 AM) *
Emir, here's the GP file for my take...
It turned out to be very close to what I wrote/played. Measure 20 in the notation is the only one that gave me a lot of grief. I must have played an extra note in the fast run and kind of slurred it to make it fit. On the recording it fits perfectly into a half measure, but when I charted it out, I noticed that there was no way I was going to get only 13 32nd notes to fill the space. In the chart I tied several notes together make the measure complete. Please take a look and let me know what you think if you have a moment.

[attachment=17422:Neoclassical1.gp5]

Very nice James. In bar 16 you wrote the chord A sus 4. It is F#sus 4. The solo is correct, just talking about the chord above smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheKeplerConject...
Aug 27 2009, 02:19 PM
GMC:er
Hey Emir, pm me with some details about your Sonar problem. I might be able to help.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Aug 27 2009, 06:42 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Aug 27 2009, 03:42 AM) *
Just realized that you actually sent your recordings smile.gif Please ignore my previous comment to you. I didn't understand that your GP file wasn't for me smile.gif Sorry about that.

laugh.gif How can you get confused. laugh.gif You probably now hold the record for the longest Collab thread ever, glad you got to manage it instead of me.

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 27 2009, 07:10 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Did you find a solution to your Sonar problem? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Aug 27 2009, 11:11 PM
Instructor
Hi guys, I reinstalled it and now it all works but I need to remix the whole thing as none of my saved effects are there anymore. Sorry about the delay. Special thanks to TheKeplerConjecture as he works for Cakewalk and offered help via PM. I sorted it out already but thanks for offering help. Next tme I'll talk to him about Sonar. I really support this program and it works the best for me. I tried every possible recording software but I just got so well with this one for some reason smile.gif

QUOTE (leedbreak @ Aug 27 2009, 06:42 PM) *
laugh.gif How can you get confused. laugh.gif You probably now hold the record for the longest Collab thread ever, glad you got to manage it instead of me.

I am actually trying hard not to miss anything smile.gif It's still going pretty good and under control smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 28 2009, 01:04 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Aug 28 2009, 12:11 AM) *
Hi guys, I reinstalled it and now it all works but I need to remix the whole thing as none of my saved effects are there anymore. Sorry about the delay. Special thanks to TheKeplerConjecture as he works for Cakewalk and offered help via PM. I sorted it out already but thanks for offering help. Next tme I'll talk to him about Sonar. I really support this program and it works the best for me. I tried every possible recording software but I just got so well with this one for some reason smile.gif

Awesome, I'm glad you got it up and running smile.gif
Looking forward to your comments when the final mix is finished!

I know what your mean, although I'm using Cubase..
I tried out everything as well, but for some reason Cubase and me just "clicked" smile.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Aug 28 2009, 03:43 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Can't wait to listen to the final mix and the comments.. Beginners things are really popular here. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:31 AM