> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2013, 08:41 AM
Instructor
One of the best covers I ever heard lately!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jan 14 2013, 09:55 AM
GMC:er
That's pretty cool if you ask me biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 14 2013, 09:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jan 14 2013, 08:55 AM) *
That's pretty cool if you ask me biggrin.gif

I think it's incredibly well made biggrin.gif

How about this one?? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 14 2013, 04:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
These Guys are a solid act! They really make these songs their own! Just goes to show how interchangeable music can be

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2013, 09:21 AM
Instructor
Time for some old school modern pioneers smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2013, 09:02 AM
Instructor
...the first song I ever learned how to play on a mandolin smile.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 16 2013, 06:28 PM
Tone Seeker
Sorry I was too lazy to put a new thread up... tongue.gif

What about this ? God, Corey Taylor has an amazing voice. It's get under your skin u'know cool.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2013, 10:57 PM
Instructor
Wow...thanks for sharing man... I didn't know this tune... THANKS!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 17 2013, 09:24 AM
Instructor
Because we had Dave Grohl in WeePee's entry... smile.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Jan 17 2013, 09:31 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Oh yes, one of my favourites from that album!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 17 2013, 09:24 AM) *
Because we had Dave Grohl in WeePee's entry... smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 18 2013, 10:27 AM
Instructor
This tune was haunting me as a kiddo and it still does smile.gif Tehno trance anyone? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Jan 18 2013, 10:47 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 17 2011, 04:12 AM) *
I was remembering a very nice trip to a far away city in the west of Romania (called Timisoara) and listening to this song while watching through the train window how we were searing among the fields of wheat smile.gif totally blissful

My favorite part of this song is the main girl in the video.

The song kind of reminds me of, you know those late nights with your friends, 2 in the morning, everyone's drunk and your just sitting around the living room with some instruments laying around, everyone pics one up and just kind of gets on a little groove, just before passing out then waking up on the floor, drooling, with your face propped against a toppled over dirty ash tray. Everyone's kind in a heap all over the place, make your way to the bathroom only to realize someone has used a black magic marker and lipstick all over your face.

You know those nights.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 15 2013, 03:21 AM) *
Time for some old school modern pioneers smile.gif

These guys had some KILLER grooves. Wish they were still together. I always loved the stuff Wes Borland came up with.

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 18 2013, 10:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 18 2013, 10:27 AM) *
This tune was haunting me as a kiddo and it still does smile.gif Tehno trance anyone? biggrin.gif

This is a really cool track! Ive loved this one a real long time.
Pretty sure its how I got into Trance music so much!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 18 2013, 11:24 AM
Instructor
Hey mate - LB are together and playing - who said they broke up again? Did they? Well for me, Elephant Gun brings back some sweet memories from 2008 when I spent a week at a summer festival/ workshop in the west part of the country. All guitar playing, rehearsals and gigs for ONE WHOLE WEEK - nothing but that biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Jan 18 2013, 11:32 AM
Maybe not, I guess I just haven't heard from them for a long time.

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 18 2013, 03:15 PM
Tone Seeker
Since you broke the ice with "Children" here's Moby and Bond theme. Still kick ass wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 18 2013, 07:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Jan 18 2013, 02:15 PM) *
Since you broke the ice with "Children" here's Moby and Bond theme. Still kick ass wink.gif

Indeed it does mate! Thanks for sharing biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 19 2013, 09:09 AM
Instructor
I had the biggest surprise, the first time when I heard this chick scream like that and having such a cute little voice in the rest of the time laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 19 2013, 10:07 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha yeah, Flyleaf is awesome!
And she sure can scream biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 21 2013, 10:45 AM
Instructor
How about another awesome vocalist? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:06 PM