Song In The Style Of D. Walliman, youtube video attached
coffeeman
Oct 26 2007, 03:03 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi David and friends,

I wrote a litle song (26 s) based on the lesson of legatto, alternate picking and bending licks by David Walliman. Of course am not as fast as David is, in fact it is pretty slow. I think the song is in the key of D Major the progression is Em7, DM7, Bm7, Cdim, DM7, correct me please if it isn't in D major. I used thefollowing scales, E Dorian, B minor pentatonic with a G# (is that a harmonic minor?) C# Locrian and a D major arpeggio at the end. I post it in Davids forum because I want you to give me your opinion about my playing, but if any other instructor or anyone wants to comment please do it. Thanks for your lessons David i have really improved.

So watch the video and I'll be waiting for your opinion.

Walliman Style

Bye.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by coffeeman: Oct 26 2007, 04:54 AM

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 27 2007, 01:13 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thank you for your kind comments on youtube David and The Uncreator.

I would really like to read some comments(or critics) here about my playing.Thanks again and David you have to know that you have a faithful student.

bye.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:59 AM