Smallest Movement Possible?
Ryan
Apr 30 2007, 05:36 AM
GMC:er
ok well...i think its time for me to get this down...my fingers..well when i play there kinda about half and inch off the fret board.sometimes lower..depending what im doin..but well......how would i go about fxing this problem..i know..i can practice my scales..and concentrate..really really ahrd..to keep them as close as possible.......and do that for many many hours..but is there any other way...some way..that actually forces you to have yoru finger tips...close tot the fret board???? kind alike pavels AP lessons..it forces yout o put your thumb behind the neck

im not sure that there is..but im asking just in case

and well Kris, Pavel, Etc. Etc. how did all you guys get your fingers to stay close to the fretboard??? What is the secret...and I KNOW..practice practice practice, lol...sorry some1 would have put that..but yea...i do that..and probably more than should..but help me on this..cus im really tired of flinging my fingers into the air..and having ot use more energy goin up and down than i should..

any help would be appreciated guys biggrin.gif

p.s. and im not trying to find a quick way around it..cus i know thats not possible..i just want to know if theres another way!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Apr 30 2007, 05:37 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:52 AM