6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
What Guitar Do You Have?
napsternova
Dec 5 2007, 06:31 PM
GMC:er
Here is my American Fender.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by napsternova: Dec 5 2007, 06:32 PM

--------------------
--- Jump in with both feet and hopefully you don't land on your head---
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Dec 5 2007, 07:17 PM
QUOTE (napsternova @ Dec 5 2007, 12:31 PM) *
Here is my American Fender.

If never seen a nut like that before on your fender tongue.gif .Looks really different from the ones i've seen,even the headstock looks alittle different.Pretty sweet though

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
chmilew
Dec 5 2007, 07:38 PM
This is my Gibson LesPaul Classic 1960' Reissue..
But i'll give anything for a Petrucci's MusicMan signature biggrin.gif Attached Image

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 5 2007, 09:09 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Heres my Ibanez Ergodyne EDR 470 EX, had it for a few years now, done me proud over that time but alas barely used these days.

Attached Image

My Mexican Strat Buddy guy Sig, I love this guitar, plays really great and I`ve put a Seymour duncan hotrails in the bridge, sounds great too!

Attached Image

And my Jackson, terrific guitar,excellent in every way, cant fault it, nice action, sounds great and looks good too

Attached Image

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 7 2007, 03:28 PM
Instructor
I only have a LTD EC-1000 at the moment, but I used to own a epiphone les paul std and an LTD explorer (which was very crappy). I sold them both and bought the EC-1000, but now Im probably going to sell my EC-1000 and buy a Gibson Les Paul standard (ebony would be nice) next year biggrin.gif

-Toni

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Robin
Dec 7 2007, 04:51 PM

Ibanez Concord 6 and 12 string. Fantastic guitars. Its really my dads guitars though, but I use them much more than he do nowdays.
He bought them in the 70's, I dont know when or where.

This is the guitar I use when playing with my band. Its a Westone Pantera X275, its bought in the 80's by a old bandmate of my dads, I bought it from him not long ago. They dont make these guitars anymore, I dont even think the brand exists anymore. He never used it much, its in a very good condition, and also the perfect metal guitar. Its very easy to do pinch harmonics with it.
I love the S-S-H setup, using middle and neck pickup almost makes it sound a little like a strat laugh.gif
And it never ever goes out of tune. I think the tremolo system is similar to floyd rose.

Whenever I want to play electric blues I use my Gibson Explorer Studio. As you can see in the picture I used to play with it in my band, but that was untill I bought the Westone guitar, wich is better for metal.
It used to have so called mini humbuckers, but I replaced them with Stewart MacDonald Golden Age humbuckers, they only cost 39$! Perfect for blues imo.

I also have a tremolo system called Stetsbar on it. I wanted to have a whammy bar on it without hurting my guitar physicaly. Its easy to put on and off, but it does not stay in tune that well, so I might just start using the old bridge instead. I dont really use the whammy bar when playing blues anyway.

Not very good pics I know, way too dark.

This post has been edited by Robin: Dec 7 2007, 08:26 PM

+Quote Post
Understudy
Dec 8 2007, 03:58 PM
Attached ImageAttached ImageMy 2 electrics Carvin DC127, koa body , neck and headstock , thru neck build. And my Ibanez RG470

--------------------
Guitars Carvin DC-127 Ibanez RG-470
Accoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity
Amp Marshall VS65R
Recording Gear Tascam Ministudio Porta 02 (Analog 4 track)
Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm Digital Drum Machine
Tuner Boss TU-12
Effects pedals Dunlop 535Q CryBaby, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Boss
CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss DD-5 Digital Delay

+Quote Post
kebsis
Dec 11 2007, 06:42 AM
Just got this today, an ESP Eclipse-II

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 11 2007, 11:20 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (kebsis @ Dec 11 2007, 05:42 AM) *
Just got this today, an ESP Eclipse-II

Sweet m8, very nice smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 11 2007, 02:49 PM
Instructor
Well, my favourite is a JEM 555, and I have another Ibanez, a RG550.
I have also a yamaha RG112 and a Pacifica (well that's from my girlfriend but I play it sometimes)

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Dec 12 2007, 12:26 PM
Learning Roadie
Here's my guitar that I use.

Attached Image

Its a Japanese Fender Strat. Bought it about 12 years ago secondhand, lovely to play...be even better after the re-fret.

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 12 2007, 02:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I have Peavey Cirrus BXP 4 string bass..Works great for me! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Dec 12 2007, 05:53 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This is my Ibanez SA160QM , its an awesome guitar.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
mariogl91
Dec 12 2007, 06:28 PM
I have an Ibanez S520EX and a small Ibanez IBZ10G amp.

I love my guitar, it just feels so nice and the ZR bridge is awesome. It's the first time that I have a guitar with a locking tremolo system and I just love the ZR, I think with a traditional floyd I would've had some problems but this ones makes everything better.

About my amp, I hate it sad.gif , I don't like the tone of it but it's what I have right now. I'm looking into buying a new one so any suggestions on amps from $300 to $400 would be great. Maybe a spider III, I don't know...

Oh, I also have the guitar that comes in the Ibanez jumpstart package but I don't play it anymore.

+Quote Post
TheClansmanDK
Dec 12 2007, 07:23 PM
To the left my Fender Lead I and to the right my Hamer Steven Stephens signature model.

I mainly use the Fender, because it does at lot of variation in sound depending on pickup. And the Hamer is for real rock and roll and metal mood! It sure rocks in those heavy genres biggrin.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Rodnator
Dec 12 2007, 10:48 PM
These are my girls. Les Paul Standard "Raw Power" EMG 81/85 Attached Image
American Deluxe Strat HSS with quilted Maple top Attached Image
Ovation 1771lx Balladeer Attached Image
and my Dream Amp a 1982 Marshall JCM 800 50 watt 2204 Head and a JCM 800 4x12 cab Attached Image

This post has been edited by Rodnator: Dec 12 2007, 11:13 PM

--------------------
Electric Guitars : Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power", Fender American Deluxe HSS QMT Stratocaster
Acoustic Guitars : Ovation 1771 LX Balladeer
Effects : Digitech Jammer Looper, Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory, Boss DD-3 delay, Keeley Modded Boss DS-1, Keeley Modded TS-808 Tube Screamer, Keeley compressor, Dunlop CryBaby Wah.
Amps : 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt Head (all original unmodified Electronics, Complete cosmetic restoration) It is the "Tone of the Gods" 1982 Marshall 1960a JCM 800 4x12 Slant Cabinet

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Dec 12 2007, 10:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
I would kill for the jcm 800!!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Rodnator
Dec 12 2007, 10:51 PM
Oh Man, I think I need to get that picture thing down to a realistic size...

--------------------
Electric Guitars : Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power", Fender American Deluxe HSS QMT Stratocaster
Effects : Digitech Jammer Looper, Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory, Boss DD-3 delay, Keeley Modded Boss DS-1, Keeley Modded TS-808 Tube Screamer, Keeley compressor, Dunlop CryBaby Wah.
Amps : 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt Head (all original unmodified Electronics, Complete cosmetic restoration) It is the "Tone of the Gods" 1982 Marshall 1960a JCM 800 4x12 Slant Cabinet

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 12 2007, 10:57 PM
Instructor
Just a reminder:

Guys, please keep the picture size so it doesn't stretch the original forum size - nobody wants to scroll 5 pages to see your pictures

Andrew did a little tutorial on how to post pictures and ways to resize the picture so please stick to it! smile.gif
Here it is:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5086

This post has been edited by Pavel: Dec 12 2007, 11:00 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Rodnator
Dec 12 2007, 11:01 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 12 2007, 04:57 PM) *
Just a reminder:

Guys, please keep the picture size so it doesn't stretch the original forum size - nobody wants to scroll 5 pages to see your pictures

Andrew did a little tutorial on how to post pictures and ways to resize the picture so please stick to it! smile.gif
Here it is:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5086

I am so sorry.. I looked at them in my photo software and thought I was ok. Won't happen again, Very bad....

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:18 PM