Europe - Superstitious Solo Cover
MigeZ
Feb 1 2011, 08:40 PM
GMC:er
I happened to remember a solo by Europe which I practiced months ago biggrin.gif Now that I've got my recording gear aka Samsung Galaxy S I decided to record it one take no retakes. Tell me what you think! Criticism please. I know there are a couple of mistakes in the fast licks but anything else? laugh.gif

Cheers ppl cool.gif Love ya all, peace!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
MigeZ
What doesn't kill you
Will only make you stronger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Feb 1 2011, 09:31 PM
Minor timing issues but it sounded good man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
MigeZ
Feb 1 2011, 10:47 PM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Feb 1 2011, 10:31 PM) *
Minor timing issues but it sounded good man!

Thanks man! Yeah I have a hard time figuring out the timing in the fast parts. Playing it slow doesn't help as the speed is varying.

--------------------
MigeZ
What doesn't kill you

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 3 2011, 11:13 PM
Instructor
I think it's good. Some bends are a little off pitch but just like 2 cents or something, nothing major

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 4 2011, 01:44 AM
A very good take! The guys are right about some minor timing and bending issues, but overall really well done smile.gif I'd say you are 85 percent there. Just a bit more practice and it'll be perfect.

+Quote Post
MigeZ
Feb 5 2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks for comments people smile.gif Before I joined GMC I wasn't even dreaming to play that solo biggrin.gif It's one of the goals I set when I started.
Cheers cool.gif

--------------------
MigeZ
What doesn't kill you

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:15 PM