2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Nascar Or Formula 1
N4085B
May 7 2008, 09:57 AM
GMC:er
I live in south Texas...so you would think I would be a nascar fan..but i'm not! I like F1 more, but as others have stated, its gotten kind of boring lately. Nascar does have the "marketing" down here in the states though and the racing is alot tighter..but the oval stuff drives me nuts..maybe they should run it backwards (clockwise) just to shake things up a bit. But give me motocross or supercross anyday...now thats racing!!! And remember; If you're not falling down..you're not going fast enough!! tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
May 7 2008, 10:32 AM
F1, definately! Kimi Räikkönen and Heikki Kovalainen! It's always nice to wach F1 since theres always some Finnish there these days and their not doing that bad either. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
kahall
May 8 2008, 02:37 AM
Learning Roadie
Nascar, but I do just TIVO it and watch the first 20 laps or so, then FF until I see smoke, then FF to the last 20 laps. I can not watch the whole 5 hours.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
May 8 2008, 11:42 AM
I only know what NASCAR is since I live in America, I have no idea on F1, NASCAR is incredibly boring at my house and seeing it a live race is alright, but the fans can get annoying as hell.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 8 2008, 10:01 PM
Instructor
Neither, WRC is the game wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:05 PM