Hi Again Gmc, Guess who's Back? :)
Young Guitarist
May 3 2008, 09:05 AM
GMC:er
Well, yea! I havent been on the forums lately, cus i felt i spent more time on the forums than practicing, so i used all ths time, on practicing only! And im doing pretty well!! I can do most of the difficulty lvl 1-2 lessons ^^ And i espessialy liked the "Heavy Metal For Beginners" Awesome riffs by Pavel! biggrin.gif Thank you ! And thanks to every instructor that made this possible! All my patience is paying out now!! wink.gif

Oh and btw, we had a school play, we had to play a song called "Come Together" By Beatles, i nailed it^^ And i got
6 out of 6 grade! All thanks to GMC biggrin.gif!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock On!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kyldeee
May 3 2008, 09:07 AM
Great to hear that you are reaching your goals, keep going further smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
May 3 2008, 09:09 AM
Thanks Kyldeee biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 3 2008, 09:10 AM
Instructor
welcome back young guitarist

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 3 2008, 01:59 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Young Guitarist @ May 3 2008, 05:05 AM) *
Well, yea! I havent been on the forums lately, cus i felt i spent more time on the forums than practicing, so i used all ths time, on practicing only! And im doing pretty well!! I can do most of the difficulty lvl 1-2 lessons ^^ And i espessialy liked the "Heavy Metal For Beginners" Awesome riffs by Pavel! biggrin.gif Thank you ! And thanks to every instructor that made this possible! All my patience is paying out now!! wink.gif

Oh and btw, we had a school play, we had to play a song called "Come Together" By Beatles, i nailed it^^ And i got
6 out of 6 grade! All thanks to GMC biggrin.gif!

Way to go man! Congrats on the play and congrats on the lessons, sounds like your doing great since the power chords wink.gif tongue.gif You've already got over the biggest hurdle, patience. As long as you just keep practicing hard, things will fall in place eventually. keep it up man and keep us updated on how your doing smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Nobody
May 3 2008, 02:09 PM
Yeah that's the reason I don't post much in the forum. And for me it takes much more time because my english sucks :] So I prefer to play my guitar at that time.
And it's really good that you feel getting better! :] And soon you'll see the best thing about playing an instrument - the better you get the more you like playing :]
Keep up the hard work and have fun, you will be rewarded :]

Cheers,
Hristian

--------------------
ARM THE HOMELESS!!

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Canis
May 4 2008, 12:55 AM
Learning Rock Star
Practice does make master ^^
I gotta start practice more as well.. But I recently stopped playing WoW (yay for me!), and have got time to do so many other tings as well biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 4 2008, 12:55 AM
Good to have you back smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 4 2008, 01:37 AM
Instructor
Welcome back man!

My Lessons:
Luca Turilli Style Here
Dimmu Borgir Style Here

+Quote Post
Lithuanian
May 4 2008, 07:33 AM
I usually post in the forums late in the evening or early in the morning when I cant practise or when I have already practised so much my fingers are bleeding. You should to. Thats the way to go rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Lithuanian

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 4 2008, 08:17 AM
Singing Instructor
welcome back,and congrats on your school play.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
rockztar
May 4 2008, 08:25 AM
keep Practice you will soon be a great player biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

+Quote Post
stratman33
May 4 2008, 09:50 PM
Welcome back, and congrats on your grade on that song smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
May 12 2008, 03:27 PM
Instructor
Welcome back young guitarrist !!! nice to see you again wink.gif

+Quote Post
superize
May 12 2008, 03:31 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
That sounds awsome man........ Wonder how good i will be if i spend more time on playing then beeing on the forum

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 12 2008, 04:10 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to hear back from you!
Welcome once again smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:51 AM