How To Get A Neo Classical Sound ?
chast
Sep 21 2007, 05:39 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Gmc'ers,

I have a Digitech GNX 3000 (Is anyone interessted in a review?) here and I am happy with it, but I dont know how to get a neo classical sound out of it, there is a preset, which is ok, but I want to have my own smile.gif
But I have no clue which settings I should make, are there any basic settings like much treble, low bass or something else you could tell me ?

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by chast: Sep 21 2007, 05:42 AM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 21 2007, 05:51 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (chast @ Sep 20 2007, 11:39 PM) *
Hey Gmc'ers,

I have a Digitech GNX 3000 (Is anyone interessted in a review?) here and I am happy with it, but I dont know how to get a neo classical sound out of it, there is a preset, which is ok, but I want to have my own smile.gif
But I have no clue which settings I should make, are there any basic settings like much treble, low bass or something else you could tell me ?

Thanks

Try to get yoru guitar sound like a strat. Higher end guitar. And, I think if you look at one of Marcus's things. In the instructor board. He tells his settings for his. So maybe you can get soemthign from that.

Also you need a neo-classicalish chord progression, and certain scales to get a good strong neoclassical sound.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=6194

Try that link out

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Sep 21 2007, 05:55 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:08 AM