Introduction Richie M
Richiem01
Aug 12 2013, 09:22 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

my name is Richie and I live in Plymouth in the UK. I am 50 and have been playing in bands since I was
15 ( I did have a 10 year break due to my first wife - but am I bitter? Yes ). Anyway been back playing since 2000
and run a cover band called The Diamond Geezers. We play rock/punk/funk etc anthems and have done pretty well
having managed to headline some local festivals ( usually on the first or last nights ) the biggest of which was 3000
people.

I do this for fun and am an engineer for a job plus I also fix amps for 3 local music shops. Anyway I am a fender man and
I recently bought a new select strat which is the best made guitar I have ever had. It has a great neck and I have realised
you get what you pay for. I use an old hot rod deville made before the move to mexico which I recently upgraded with
the fromell total mod kit. This made a big difference mainly because the big caps were old.

I can't read music and have never used tab just my ear and I am a feel player rather than a great technician. There are 2 guitars in
the band myself and Rob and we share the lead work. If you fancy a look/listen you can see us on you tube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6AWxNzlhsE I am the one who gurns when playing.

So I joined as I want to be able to do fast country licks but have never known how they were done. I am digging the
5 country licks lesson by Stephane Lucarelli and am now learning no 4. So that's it - gald to hear from anyone who is
interested.

Cheers Rich.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:44 PM