Long-time Goals, medium and short...
Fusar
Aug 10 2009, 09:41 PM
GMC:er
So, I read this afternoon on a site how important it is to set long-time goals, medium-time goals and short-time goals.
Now I've been thinking about this and for long-time goals I've found this for me (saying to be a versatile guitar player is not enough IMO)
  • have a solid knowledge of theory and different techniques (to be able to rock laugh.gif)
  • be able to play over bluesy and funky backing tracks
  • know a lot of different licks
  • be able to play "Always with you, always with me" and "Canon Rock"

Even if I like Lian's metal lessons, I don't think I'll go too much into metal playing (which doesn't mean I won't try these lessons!), but more into blues, funk and rock'n'roll smile.gif
I like the playings of Mark Knopfler and Eddie Van Halen, but also Joe Satriani, Carlos Santana, Steve Vai, John Frusciante...

So now I want you to help me set some medium and short-time goals :S I'm not sure where I should begin (and that's why I'll apply for the MTP!) - I think if you'll help me to set these goals (and maybe suggest lessons), this will help me win a lot of time, when I start the MTP, because then I'll know better where to go smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:47 PM