Guitar Pro 6
Hajduk
Mar 7 2013, 10:07 AM
Learning Rock Star
Just wanted to say I Have recently purchased Guitar Pro 6 on the recommendation of Doug Marks from Metal Method and wow what a treat to see that the lessons here offer that and it goes straight to my guitar Pro, how awesome so happy about that just another reason to stay a member. Thank you all so much

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 10:23 AM
Instructor
Glad you made such a nice discovery mate smile.gif Which is your favorite lesson here? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Mar 7 2013, 11:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 7 2013, 09:23 AM) *
Glad you made such a nice discovery mate smile.gif Which is your favorite lesson here? smile.gif

Honestly really Like them all. I'm a wanna be shredder and anything on sweep picking, arps alternate picking etc. Javier Had a killer lesson on slap Harmonics I really liked and originally joined because of Kristofer Dahl. Love his stuff. Have just started looking at yours and really liked the mixing scales with Arps I believe it was.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Mar 7 2013, 11:58 AM
GMC:er
Anyone got any opinions regarding Guitar Pro 5 vs Guitar Pro 6? I updated it since I like to keep up to speed with new versions, but it's taking me some getting used to. I find it a little cluttered, and the different layout is slowing me down at the moment.

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Mar 7 2013, 12:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Mar 7 2013, 10:58 AM) *
Anyone got any opinions regarding Guitar Pro 5 vs Guitar Pro 6? I updated it since I like to keep up to speed with new versions, but it's taking me some getting used to. I find it a little cluttered, and the different layout is slowing me down at the moment.

Wish I could help huh.gif From what I have read review wise people like 6 better than 5.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 7 2013, 02:30 PM
Instructor
Cool man! Welcome to GMC! Guitar pro files are very useful for learning lessons and also for practicing them, because you can create loops and play many times the difficult sections and also slow down the tempo. We use Guitar Pro a lot here so you did a very good investment!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 7 2013, 06:30 PM

I started with 6 and thus skipped the transition but I dig it quite a bit smile.gif Very handy in general. I use it to create tablature for my lessons but I export in version 5 so everyone can view it using 5, 6 or Tux.

I use a game controller guitar as a midi input device to make my tabs which is much quicker than mousing them in smile.gif But it's so fast that it's easy to make a mistake now and again.

Todd

QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Mar 7 2013, 05:58 AM) *

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2013, 02:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 7 2013, 02:30 PM) *
I started with 6 and thus skipped the transition but I dig it quite a bit smile.gif Very handy in general. I use it to create tablature for my lessons but I export in version 5 so everyone can view it using 5, 6 or Tux.

I use a game controller guitar as a midi input device to make my tabs which is much quicker than mousing them in smile.gif But it's so fast that it's easy to make a mistake now and again.

Todd

Hi Todd! This is very interesting! What guitar midi are you using? Is it precise?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 8 2013, 10:50 PM
It's been very precise smile.gif It's got a button on each fret for each string. So it REALLY helps when making Guitar Pro bits for Lessons!! Here is a vid and pic. They are about 50 bux or so on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mad-Catz-Rock-Band...=item5652a8e942

Attached Image

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 8 2013, 08:53 AM) *
Hi Todd! This is very interesting! What guitar midi are you using? Is it precise?

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 8 2013, 10:56 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:20 PM