Viking Victorious, 3.5.2009 - a day to remember
Alexiaden93
May 3 2009, 08:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey everyone,

I had to sacrifice the musical aspect of my life to watch my local football team play some guys from the north of where we live. Viking FK (Stavanger) vs Bodø Glimt (Bodø).

The match was amazing, three amazing goals were scored just after half-time, but unfortunately the unwelcome guests caught up in the heat of the battle, making a stunning 3-0 to a not so spectacular 3-2 by the last few minutes. We were still winning, but the last minutes were extremely hectic and I thanked God when I heard the final whistle, leaving us a quite satisfying victory of 3-2 ! biggrin.gif

Any Viking FK fans out there ? This is probably a Norwegians-only topic, but everyone is welcome to comment (even if the comments aren't relevant) ! biggrin.gif

Alexander

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Alexiaden93: May 3 2009, 08:29 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
May 3 2009, 08:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
Neither Viking or Body/Glimt, but MFK is impressing me this year biggrin.gif

We have played like a pile of... Stuff... the last couple of years, but we're playing really good this season ^^

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 3 2009, 08:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Canis @ May 3 2009, 09:31 PM) *
Neither Viking or Body/Glimt, but MFK is impressing me this year biggrin.gif

We have played like a pile of... Stuff... the last couple of years, but we're playing really good this season ^^

Hehe, did you watch the match ? biggrin.gif They handed out 4000 free tickets because nobody wanted to watch them anymore... But that way they just earn more money from the food they sell ! biggrin.gif

Oh, sorry, I forgot you were from Molde... Did you watch it on the TV at least ? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Alexiaden93: May 3 2009, 08:39 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Line 6 POD Studio GX
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 3 2009, 08:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ May 3 2009, 09:28 PM) *
Hey everyone,

I had to sacrifice the musical aspect of my life to watch my local football team play some guys from the north of where we live. Viking FK (Stavanger) vs Bodø Glimt (Bodø).

The match was amazing, three amazing goals were scored just after half-time, but unfortunately the unwelcome guests caught up in the heat of the battle, making a stunning 3-0 to a not so spectacular 3-2 by the last few minutes. We were still winning, but the last minutes were extremely hectic and I thanked God when I heard the final whistle, leaving us a quite satisfying victory of 3-2 ! biggrin.gif

Any Viking FK fans out there ? This is probably a Norwegians-only topic, but everyone is welcome to comment (even if the comments aren't relevant) ! biggrin.gif

Alexander

I follow Football a lot so I know what you are talking about smile.gif

I go to watch my local club Radnicki Nis. They will move onto higher rank next season (league two). I also support Partizan Belgrade, they are champions in Serbia two seasons in a row now. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 3 2009, 09:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's cool, Pedja ! Have you heard of "Viking FK" ? smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel

Guitars
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Line 6 POD Studio GX
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
May 3 2009, 09:20 PM
Instructor
Man, I haven't watched a football game forever...
Not a very big sport here in the USA (soccer that is..).
Glad you had fun!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 3 2009, 10:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ May 3 2009, 10:20 PM) *
Man, I haven't watched a football game forever...
Not a very big sport here in the USA (soccer that is..).
Glad you had fun!

Hehe, I'm not really a big football (soccer) fan, but it's actually much for fun being in the crowd in the stadium than watching the game on the TV... Especially since we got the tickets for free (my brother and I) ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel

Guitars
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Line 6 POD Studio GX
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
May 3 2009, 10:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ May 3 2009, 10:12 PM) *
That's cool, Pedja ! Have you heard of "Viking FK" ? smile.gif

Sure thing !
They are in the Norway 1 league with teams like Sandefjord, Lyn, Valeranga, Rosenborg etc smile.gif

A lot of people bet on football matches in Serbia and Norway league is popular like all the others in Europe smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
May 3 2009, 10:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ May 3 2009, 11:30 PM) *
Sure thing !
They are in the Norway 1 league with teams like Sandefjord, Lyn, Valeranga, Rosenborg etc smile.gif

A lot of people bet on football matches in Serbia and Norway league is popular like all the others in Europe smile.gif

That's sick! Norwegian football are so slow compared to other leagues, in my opinion tongue.gif

A small tip if you use to bet as well: Molde (MFK) are almost pathetic unless their fanbase are at the game, so they don't play that good if they're playing away from home wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
dusty
May 4 2009, 01:57 AM
GMC:er
being a rugby fan it is sooooo satisfying to thear that football conversations are the same, regardless of nationality tongue.gif

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 4 2009, 08:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Canis @ May 3 2009, 11:40 PM) *
That's sick! Norwegian football are so slow compared to other leagues, in my opinion tongue.gif

A small tip if you use to bet as well: Molde (MFK) are almost pathetic unless their fanbase are at the game, so they don't play that good if they're playing away from home wink.gif

May I add that Viking FK plays horribly no matter how many million members of their viking-horde comes along ? I guess this match was an exception, but they're just useless! Luckily I'm not big enough a fan to be mentally affected by the low football level in Stavanger, but it is fun to be in the stadium even if the football sucks ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel

Guitars
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Line 6 POD Studio GX
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Canis
May 4 2009, 08:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ May 4 2009, 09:47 PM) *
May I add that Viking FK plays horribly no matter how many million members of their viking-horde comes along ? I guess this match was an exception, but they're just useless! Luckily I'm not big enough a fan to be mentally affected by the low football level in Stavanger, but it is fun to be in the stadium even if the football sucks ! biggrin.gif

Haha, indeed.. I'm not that huge a fan either, and half of my enjoyment is to watch the "blodfans" after a lost game, looking like they've just got a bad message from their doctor tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
May 4 2009, 09:12 PM
Jazz Instructor
That's love smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
May 5 2009, 09:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Vasilije Vukmirovic @ May 4 2009, 10:12 PM) *
That's love smile.gif

I guess, but people should sometimes be a bit more careful about who they love... They might have to break up one day xD

--------------------
My YouTube Channel

Guitars
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Line 6 POD Studio GX
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:59 PM