Toonami Back In The Daaaaaaay
Todd Simpson
Dec 6 2014, 05:34 AM
GMC:er
As some of you may know I worked as a computer graphics animator @ Turner Broadcasting here in Atlanta waaaaay back in the day and I ran across something on youtube that was loads of fun to be part of smile.gif It a series of CG shorts that were on during the TOONAMI block on cartoon network. We won something called an "EMMY" award for it. (A spiff broadcast award here in the states, I kept the statue).
Seeing this again is way fun. Enjoy smile.gif

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 6 2014, 06:13 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Dec 6 2014, 06:29 AM
Learning Roadie
That is so awesome!

Toonami was where it was at - I passed on a lot of hang out requests back in elementary school because I couldn't miss my Dragon Ball Z.

Sorry dudes tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 6 2014, 08:09 PM
I hear ya!! I was pretty stoked to work on it as I started out as a fan smile.gif

QUOTE (Chris S. @ Dec 6 2014, 01:29 AM) *
That is so awesome!

Toonami was where it was at - I passed on a lot of hang out requests back in elementary school because I couldn't miss my Dragon Ball Z.

Sorry dudes tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 6 2014, 09:19 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I remember you told us one time in the chat that you won an Emmy. And you pretented like it wasn't a big deal biggrin.gif
While all the guys were like "WHAT?!?!?"

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 9 2014, 07:14 PM
IT's just a little statue with a layer of fake Gold plating smile.gif But it was fun to win an award and such smile.gif They charge you for it as well!! THe statue costs $350 if you want to keep one after the ceremony smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 6 2014, 04:19 PM) *
I remember you told us one time in the chat that you won an Emmy. And you pretented like it wasn't a big deal biggrin.gif
While all the guys were like "WHAT?!?!?"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:09 PM