Two Little Videos Of Me, rhythm(inspired by Iced Earth) and solo(inspired by Gabriel.L)
Skalde
May 25 2008, 07:17 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello,

I just bought a webcam, it was very cheap so the video quality is not the best ( in other words, its horrible cool.gif ) I just want to know, what you think about it, if iam on the right way and on what I should focus on when doing exercises.
I still call myself a beginner so you better don't expect some high quality stuff.

The first video is a simple riff inspired by Iced Earth's Dark Saga
[attachment=7641:rhythm.wmv]

The second video contains a small 'solo' inspired by Gabriel's power metal solo (in slow of course cool.gif )
12 seconds are taken from his lesson.
I didn't pay attention to the scales I used in this video, the diffrent licks might not fit together.
[attachment=7642:solo.wmv]

ps:
I look a little bit tired, it was early in the morning laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Skalde   Two Little Videos Of Me   May 25 2008, 07:17 PM
- - skennington   Looks like your on the right track to me man. Look...   May 25 2008, 09:15 PM
- - Skalde   Thank you for your feedback skennington. You are r...   May 25 2008, 09:36 PM
- - Siggum   Nice riffing Skalde, it can be usefull to record v...   May 25 2008, 09:44 PM
- - Trond Vold   Nice first recording skennington covered pretty m...   May 25 2008, 09:57 PM
- - Hisham Al-Sanea   nice tracks skalde   May 25 2008, 10:03 PM
- - audiopaal   Nice first recordings mate   May 31 2008, 10:04 AM
- - Lian Gerbino   sounds great! man   May 31 2008, 11:39 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:09 PM