2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Miniature Guide Horse !
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2012, 06:09 PM
Instructor
I happened to catch some of this random programme last night on tv and it was showing a piece about a blind woman who has a guide horse, not a dog !

It's quite an old story now but the horse is incredibly sweet and it's a real nice story.

It starts from 3:10

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Aug 5 2012, 06:43 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
What part of the UK is the narrator from? I like how she pronounces the "y" at the end of words biggrin.gif Kinda reminds me of Cartman from South Park, "Respect my authoritah!"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2012, 07:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Aug 5 2012, 06:43 PM) *
What part of the UK is the narrator from? I like how she pronounces the "y" at the end of words biggrin.gif Kinda reminds me of Cartman from South Park, "Respect my authoritah!"

Haha, pretty damn sure it's this lady, Jane Horrocks. She's from Lancashire

+Quote Post
jessi
Aug 5 2012, 09:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 5 2012, 05:09 PM) *
I happened to catch some of this random programme last night on tv and it was showing a piece about a blind woman who has a guide horse, not a dog !

It's quite an old story now but the horse is incredibly sweet and it's a real nice story.

You like incredibly sweet ponies? Maybe you like my three minis, too smile.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Aug 6 2012, 04:35 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 5 2012, 04:55 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Do you ride those to work every day? laugh.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
jessi
Aug 6 2012, 08:45 AM
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Aug 6 2012, 03:35 AM) *
Do you ride those to work every day? laugh.gif

yes of course ! One pony for one bottom cheek. And the third is the replacement. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 6 2012, 08:52 AM
laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 6 2012, 11:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 5 2012, 09:55 PM) *

They are so cool ! 2 Appaloosas as well smile.gif

We have a larger one of their relatives called Drum.. here he is with our other big lump, a Shire horse called Chewy. Both covered in dried mud.. tongue.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 6 2012, 11:35 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 5 2012, 05:09 PM) *

thats so cool !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 6 2012, 11:43 AM
Oh man, I am an urban boy, so I have no idea what you people are talking about. I know nothing about horses laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jessi
Aug 6 2012, 12:36 PM
QUOTE (Yash @ Aug 6 2012, 10:43 AM) *
Oh man, I am an urban boy, so I have no idea what you people are talking about. I know nothing about horses laugh.gif

It doesn't matter Yash! smile.gif
I told you something about horses.
It's not difficult : horses could be very small or very big ( you see it if you compare Ben' and my horses), they could be brown, black, white, blotchy, brindled, actually they could be black and white striped ( but only in Africa) . Sometimes they are lazy but they also could be very sporty. They could be thin or fat. some would bite you, some would lick your face up. They all love wallowing in the slush, fresh air, living in a horse-company, and nice people like Ben and me how cares about them! wink.gif
So thats all you have to know about horses. tongue.gif

Oh, you can also ride on horses smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 6 2012, 10:32 AM) *
They are so cool ! 2 Appaloosas as well smile.gif

We have a larger one of their relatives called Drum.. here he is with our other big lump, a Shire horse called Chewy. Both covered in dried mud.. tongue.gif

Attached Image

mud is good for skin, hair and soul wink.gif

They called German Partbred Shetland Pony with the coulor "tigerschecke" ( I don't know how to say it in english) smile.gif

Are we" horsefriends" now? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 6 2012, 12:47 PM
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 6 2012, 05:06 PM) *
It doesn't matter Yash! smile.gif
I told you something about horses.
It's not difficult : horses could be very small or very big ( you see it if you compare Ben' and my horses), they could be brown, black, white, blotchy, brindled, actually they could be black and white striped ( but only in Africa) . Sometimes they are lazy but they also could be very sporty. They could be thin or fat. some would bite you, some would lick your face up. They all love wallowing in the slush, fresh air, living in a horse-company, and nice people like Ben and me how cares about them! wink.gif
So thats all you have to know about horses. tongue.gif

Oh, you can also ride on horses smile.gif

laugh.gif Thanks Jessi smile.gif I've had a few horse rides in my life tongue.gif Two or three times laugh.gif

And, what did you say, LICK on my face???? NOOOO !!!! ohmy.gif YUKK !!! Disgusting tongue.gif !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 6 2012, 06:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 6 2012, 12:36 PM) *
Are we" horsefriends" now? biggrin.gif

Sure, why not ? smile.gif

As long as you tell us how you managed to shrink your horses ! Ours are too big and eat too much food so.. how did you do it ? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jessi
Aug 6 2012, 08:34 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 6 2012, 05:59 PM) *
Sure, why not ? smile.gif

As long as you tell us how you managed to shrink your horses ! Ours are too big and eat too much food so.. how did you do it ? tongue.gif

Hey Ben , it's still easy! cool.gif
So YOU must eat too much! And then you have to ride them very often! Like me: every day to work!
It works! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 7 2012, 08:45 AM
Instructor
My aunt is a horse tamer biggrin.gif Ben already knew that, but I had to brag to Jessi too biggrin.gif BTW the ponies are really cute smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Aug 7 2012, 08:46 AM
laugh.gif The bragging. One question

What's the difference between horse and pony ? laugh.gif

My guess - horses are big, ponies are small tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 7 2012, 08:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 6 2012, 08:34 PM) *
Hey Ben , it's still easy! cool.gif
So YOU must eat too much! And then you have to ride them very often! Like me: every day to work!
It works! tongue.gif

So if I make them work harder the exercise will shrink their weight ?

Ok, more pies for me !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jessi
Aug 8 2012, 11:58 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 7 2012, 07:45 AM) *
My aunt is a horse tamer biggrin.gif Ben already knew that, but I had to brag to Jessi too biggrin.gif BTW the ponies are really cute smile.gif

That's great !Please ask your aunt. But I think this would be the only way to shrink big horses. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 7 2012, 07:48 AM) *
So if I make them work harder the exercise will shrink their weight ?

Ok, more pies for me !! tongue.gif

Yes! biggrin.gif But pay attention! If you have to run because your feets get to the ground while you are riding than it was to much! Then it's getting too stressfull for you. Trust me-I know what I'm talking about laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 8 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 8 2012, 11:58 AM) *
Yes! biggrin.gif But pay attention! If you have to run because your feets get to the ground while you are riding than it was to much! Then it's getting too stressfull for you. Trust me-I know what I'm talking about laugh.gif

Haha ! Klassik !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
Aug 14 2012, 06:17 PM
QUOTE (jessi @ Aug 5 2012, 08:55 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Really cute ponies there
Ha ha but i kinda find this entire horse riding thing kinda odd and amusing.... here in dis urban jungle wer i live

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:12 PM