Guitar Port Xt
atomix1337
Aug 5 2007, 07:20 PM
GMC:er
I've been thinking about ordering a Line 6 Guitar Port XT, anyone have any experience?

Is it worth it? Does is SOUND good ? biggrin.gif Let me know please!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Ibanez VBT700BK, Ibanez RG270 Custom Painted (JB/Jazz pups), Strat Knockoff, Marshall V8080, Boss GE-7 EQ, Boss MT-2, Boss CH-1 Chorus, Korg AX1G MultiFX.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 5 2007, 07:44 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (atomix1337 @ Aug 5 2007, 08:20 PM) *
I've been thinking about ordering a Line 6 Guitar Port XT, anyone have any experience?

Is it worth it? Does is SOUND good ? biggrin.gif Let me know please!

I have the Guitarport, not the XT but the older. Mine sounds good and I'm very, very happy with it. I've had it a couple of years now and I'd buy one again if I lost it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
atomix1337
Aug 5 2007, 08:03 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 5 2007, 07:44 PM) *
I have the Guitarport, not the XT but the older. Mine sounds good and I'm very, very happy with it. I've had it a couple of years now and I'd buy one again if I lost it.

Can I use the stompboxes i already own with it??

--------------------
Gear: Ibanez VBT700BK, Ibanez RG270 Custom Painted (JB/Jazz pups), Strat Knockoff, Marshall V8080, Boss GE-7 EQ, Boss MT-2, Boss CH-1 Chorus, Korg AX1G MultiFX.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 5 2007, 08:24 PM
QUOTE (atomix1337 @ Aug 5 2007, 09:03 PM) *
Can I use the stompboxes i already own with it??

It got all stomp boxes inside. I've tried a Wah with it but wasn't happy with the sound I got from it.
I belive you can use pedals as long as they have a leveled output (not the amp plug but one that says mixer/line or similar)

+Quote Post
atomix1337
Aug 5 2007, 08:31 PM
Well all my effects have variable volume control biggrin.gif (except for the chorus) tongue.gif

Hmm, I'm really interested in the subscription it gives to be able to play along with songs without the guitar part, had any experience with that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 5 2007, 08:37 PM
QUOTE (atomix1337 @ Aug 5 2007, 09:31 PM) *
Well all my effects have variable volume control biggrin.gif (except for the chorus) tongue.gif

Hmm, I'm really interested in the subscription it gives to be able to play along with songs without the guitar part, had any experience with that?

No, I never subcribed to it.

+Quote Post
atomix1337
Aug 5 2007, 09:10 PM
Well I heard you can't record directly from it unless you buy their option 100$ software?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:37 PM