Interesting And Light Hearted Look At Theory, Jacob Collier
Phil66
Sep 25 2021, 08:28 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This is a fun look at some music theory questions put to the one and only Jacob Collier.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/hyXCWYqpId4

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Sep 25 2021, 10:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
As you probably already know I really enjoy listening to Jacob Collier talking about music, but also his songs are interesting, and he's a big talent:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 25 2021, 10:44 PM
GMC:er
Hes a really bright guy. In this vid he covers a lot of ground and even uses tibetan throat singing to explain harmonics.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 25 2021, 03:28 PM) *
This is a fun look at some music theory questions put to the one and only Jacob Collier.

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/hyXCWYqpId4

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Sep 26 2021, 12:56 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 25 2021, 11:44 PM) *
Hes a really bright guy. In this vid he covers a lot of ground and even uses tibetan throat singing to explain harmonics.

He is insanely knowledgable on music, in my opinion, and I'm always surprised how young he is. I mean, of course he's maturing now, but he's only just turned 27.

In this video he was 23:

I think he was 18 here (maybe 19):

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2021 - 10:42 PM