2 Pages V   1 2 >  
I Did Something Stupid Today
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 4 2009, 01:42 PM
GMC:er
I sent a parcel special delivery yesterday and I made an error with the addresses. I put the send to address and me and the return to address as where I was sending it so this morning I got my own parcel through the post. What an idiot I am lol laugh.gif

Please tell me others have done silly things to make me feel slightly better biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mandos
Feb 4 2009, 01:45 PM
Haha, that's awesome OC. You must have been quite suprised when you got your own parcel. smile.gif

Can't come up with anything silly currently, but will see if I can post something later.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 4 2009, 01:50 PM
Instructor
Haha, thats so funny OC, but I'm sure that kinda stuff happens alot to everybody biggrin.gif

So you are not alone mate! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Toni Suominen: Feb 4 2009, 01:51 PM

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
opeth.db
Feb 4 2009, 01:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I did that last week... for real! smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 4 2009, 02:04 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
laugh.gif laugh.gif thats funny, never done it but I see from opeth.db ^^ that your not alone laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 4 2009, 02:11 PM
I was in a rush and you can't rush things lol it's safe to say. biggrin.gif I felt like a right idiot when I opened it. I thought I haven't bought anything lately what could this be biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
chast
Feb 4 2009, 02:13 PM
Learning Roadie
I forgot my cigarettes in the cigarette automat just yesterday. I was quite confused when I came home without cigarettes huh.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 4 2009, 02:15 PM
GMC Founder
If doing that for email counts...then I am the man!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Feb 4 2009, 02:15 PM
Instructor
I do a stupid thing like that atleast 2 times a day smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Skatastic
Feb 4 2009, 02:22 PM
hehe i'm always doing that with emails, don't send a lot of post. However, once i rang up a competition line and instead of leaving my number to call back, i gave them theirs. I don't think i stood a chance at winning the prize. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Skatastic: Feb 4 2009, 02:24 PM

--------------------
Now Learning-
Cliffs of Dover- Eric Johnson

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 4 2009, 02:27 PM
I did it last year sending a Box of T-Shirts to America!!!!

Also, an American friend was trying to send me a Box of stuff and they wouldn't deliver it because she'd written
'Great Britain' as the address!!!!
biggrin.gif

edited for language - Tony on behalf of the moderating team

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Feb 4 2009, 04:25 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 4 2009, 02:27 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Feb 4 2009, 01:27 PM) *
I did it last year sending a Box of T-Shirts to America!!!!

Also, an American friend was trying to send me a Box of stuff and they wouldn't deliver it because she'd written
'Great Britain' as the address!!!!
biggrin.gif

haha biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Feb 4 2009, 04:26 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 4 2009, 02:32 PM
Instructor
hahah cool smile.gif I have never done that but I have done more stupid things. I went to play a gig and forgot my guitar smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 4 2009, 02:35 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 4 2009, 01:32 PM) *
hahah cool smile.gif I have never done that but I have done more stupid things. I went to play a gig and forgot my guitar smile.gif

biggrin.gif That is brilliant. I once organised a gig and forgot to tell the singer we had a gig biggrin.gif I phoned him up on the day and asked where he was biggrin.gif He ended up coming down for it but it was one of the worst gigs we've ever done.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 4 2009, 02:37 PM
Instructor
That is funny OC!
I can totally see myself doing stuff like that.
I left my car keys in the fridge one day...

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Toroso
Feb 4 2009, 02:38 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 4 2009, 08:32 AM) *

Snort! tongue.gif

At an old job, we would put boxes out in the hallway for the janitor to take away. The guy next door grabbed a bunch of boxes one day and shipped out some stuff. That was fine until they showed up at our door again a few days later. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 4 2009, 02:59 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
lulz laugh.gif

If it makes you feel any better I lock myself out of my car atleast twice a month constantly.

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Feb 4 2009, 03:28 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
OC I made the same mistake You did. What is more, I was sending back an item, that was made for me, but the producer used wrong colors. I didn't realize that the package I got, was the same one I sent two days before, and after opening it and seeing that I got the item in wrong colors again, I phoned to the lady that was the producer, and complained how poor their service is:D That was embarrassing:D

--------------------

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Feb 4 2009, 03:42 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
When I was having all my troubles with Line 6 and I finally got to the voice mail of the service department manager, I forgot to leave my contact information. ph34r.gif

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Tolek
Feb 4 2009, 06:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
You all are so crazy. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:04 PM