7 String Play-through Video
enlo22
Dec 22 2018, 04:05 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
hey guys here's a new track/video I made. Decided to use the 7 string on it again since I missed it
hope you guys enjoy and thanks for listening smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 22 2018, 08:01 AM
GMC:er
WOW!! You have really made HUGE progress in every aspect of your skillz. Playing, writing, recording, videos, etc. It's great to see. I remember when you were first starting out and you really have earned it and it's well deserved!! Give us a bit of background/info on the track? Whos on vocals? What all did you use in producing it?

Todd
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 21 2018, 11:05 PM) *
hey guys here's a new track/video I made. Decided to use the 7 string on it again since I missed it
hope you guys enjoy and thanks for listening smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
enlo22
Dec 24 2018, 02:17 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
hey Todd, thanks man smile.gif it's been/is a lot of work, but it's worth it since it's fun.
I did the vocals as well actually.
as far as mixing I did the usual.
used superior drummer and recorded the bass DI
used my evh head/cab and miced it with an sm 57 2 tracks and one centered on the leads.
I try to use as little effects as I can, besides compression/eq.
For the leads I actually went straight from the head into a virtual cab using the Rivera rock crusher.
Although, I wish i had a 7 with different pick ups since i'm not really a fan of emgs anymore, too hot for me.
I like using as little gain as I can, it often sounds heavier that way for me personally.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 24 2018, 09:12 AM
Great job on the vocals! You are getting great tones out of your home studio for sure. The track came together really well. Are you working on an EP or Album worth of material?

Todd
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Dec 23 2018, 09:17 PM) *
hey Todd, thanks man smile.gif it's been/is a lot of work, but it's worth it since it's fun.
I did the vocals as well actually.
as far as mixing I did the usual.
used superior drummer and recorded the bass DI
used my evh head/cab and miced it with an sm 57 2 tracks and one centered on the leads.
I try to use as little effects as I can, besides compression/eq.
For the leads I actually went straight from the head into a virtual cab using the Rivera rock crusher.
Although, I wish i had a 7 with different pick ups since i'm not really a fan of emgs anymore, too hot for me.
I like using as little gain as I can, it often sounds heavier that way for me personally.

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jan 7 2019, 06:11 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 24 2018, 08:12 AM) *
Great job on the vocals! You are getting great tones out of your home studio for sure. The track came together really well. Are you working on an EP or Album worth of material?

Todd

Thanks todd,sorry i didn't see this reply, Hope you're having a good new year. Nothing planned so far,i did 2 eps that's about it. Also i traded this guitar for a 6 string so I'm excited to record with that one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2019, 08:39 PM
No worries!!! Look forward to hearing more music from you in 2019!!

Todd

QUOTE (enlo22 @ Jan 7 2019, 01:11 PM) *
Thanks todd,sorry i didn't see this reply, Hope you're having a good new year. Nothing planned so far,i did 2 eps that's about it. Also i traded this guitar for a 6 string so I'm excited to record with that one!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:38 PM