> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Take 3: Minor vs Major - Beginner, Lesson By Muris Varajic
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
6 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

sumitguitargmc1
Jul 8 2015, 06:36 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Minor vs Major - Beginner by Muris Varajic

thanks all instructors for guiding . it will take time , but for checking progress i am posting one more take. forever grateful, sumit

Links to previous attempts at this lesson:
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=54572
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=54611

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2015, 10:25 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Great to find this new take and to see that you are on the right track!

I can notice that you've taken our comments and focused on the elements that you need to work. This new take shows small improvement in all the directions that I suggested on the previous comment (HERE) so I'm proud of you. smile.gif

These are not techniques that can be mastered in a week, but if you keep on working like this, using this lesson but also the other complementary stuff recommended your progress will be very impressive.

Congrats! Keep on the hard work! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 9 2015, 07:12 PM
Instructor
Great to see you working hard on this one! wink.gif Take as much time as you need. Gabriel has pointed important aspect of this lesson - those things are not something you can learn within a week but of course each of your takes has visible improvements and your work isn't wasted. Take a close look at original lesson - you missed a lot of vibrato at the beginning - too much straight notes. Get it done and you'll be another step further smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 10 2015, 03:27 PM
Instructor
Hi Sumit. As my friends say, you've made noticeable improvements to your approach.

I can hear and see vibrato now - this is a welcome addition! As I said in your other REC video, vibrato is a technique that takes a lot of time to develop into something that sounds very confident so your progress is very reasonable!

Your bending needs work too as you already know.

There's no surprises from our feedback, I'm sure. The things you need to work on are the things we've mentioned.

Bending, timing & vibrato are the big 3.

Another thing I said on your other REC take was that your hands don't have much reach at the moment. You are moving your entire hand to reach frets that are quite close by so you will need to open up your finger reach too.

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 14 2015, 10:56 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Almost there, 5.7

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 06:29 AM