Hi Everyone!
Rafael Guerrero
Aug 4 2011, 01:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi GMC! My name is Rafael Guerrero, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Venezuela, I've been playing guitar for a couple of years, I'd like to start a serios guitar carreer dry.gif , and I'm happy to be a part of GMC now! smile.gif
I don't know too much about the forum discussions but I'll try to go a little deeper on it! Playing Guitar is a wonderful experience and I'm glad to meet people who shares the same passion! See you around! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Rafael Guerrero: Aug 4 2011, 01:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 4 2011, 02:15 PM
Instructor
Hi Rafael, great to see you on the forum ! smile.gif

What music do you like and who are your favourite guitar players ? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Aug 4 2011, 03:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome to GMC man biggrin.gif

Dogukan

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Rafael Guerrero
Aug 4 2011, 03:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 4 2011, 01:15 PM) *
Hi Rafael, great to see you on the forum ! smile.gif

What music do you like and who are your favourite guitar players ? smile.gif

Thanks Ben! I've seen many lessons from you here smile.gif! Well I like Thrash Metal such as: Sacred Reich, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Annihilator, Kreator, etc.. I also Love Black Metal: Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, Bal-Sagoth, Heavy Metal: Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, among other bands! and I'm going deeper into Neo-classical music now!

My Favorite Players: I love the wild and extremely fast playing of Yngwie Malmsteen (he knows how to combine the technical aspects and the music composition well), the astonishing tone of Slash, the metal versatil soloing of Kirk Hammet, the mindblowing vibrato of Marcus Lavendell, among many others!

I've always wondered, what do guitar players do besides playing guitar? how do they keep themselves? (money), how can they play without disturbing other people?

Ben my favore lessons from you are: Judas Priest Style Riffing and Defining Armageddon - Solo. I definitely like your playing bro!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 4 2011, 03:33 PM
GMC:er
how can they play without disturbing other people?

Answer: Connect Headphones to the amp ahah

Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 4 2011, 03:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Rafael! Nice to see you with us! smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 4 2011, 04:31 PM
Instructor
hey Rafael! Welcome to GMC mate biggrin.gif well, you'll find our community to a be a place where you can learn a lot and mingle with the crowd (crazy bunch, but in the mean time, the most helpful and nice group I've ever had the pleasure to work and have fun with) start checking out things and if you have the time, you can join us in the v-chat room this evening by clicking on this link: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/ at 8PM London time - we'll be discussing on some funk grooves wink.gif

see you later

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 4 2011, 08:57 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, Rafael smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 4 2011, 09:41 PM
Instructor
Hello Rafael!! It's cool to find your introduction here!! You have really good influences! You will find lots of Malmsteen Style and Slash Style lessons here at the forum as well as some killer stuff from Marcus... so check the archive and let's us know if you need some help!

Gab.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Rafael Guerrero
Aug 4 2011, 10:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks Everyone! It's great to have your support in here! See you all around GMC! smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 4 2011, 03:31 PM) *
hey Rafael! Welcome to GMC mate biggrin.gif well, you'll find our community to a be a place where you can learn a lot and mingle with the crowd (crazy bunch, but in the mean time, the most helpful and nice group I've ever had the pleasure to work and have fun with) start checking out things and if you have the time, you can join us in the v-chat room this evening by clicking on this link: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat/ at 8PM London time - we'll be discussing on some funk grooves wink.gif

see you later

Cosmin

Thanks Cosmin! smile.gif I'll try to be there!

P.D. I had to tell you: your REARRANGING A COVER lesson was mindblowing to me biggrin.gif I like that guitar tuning.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 4 2011, 10:12 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I and welcome to the GMC forum! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 4 2011, 10:13 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great to have you here with us Rafael! smile.gif

Have fun practicing and feel free to PM me if you have any GMC related questions smile.gif

Cheers,
Bogdan

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 5 2011, 06:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rafael Guerrero @ Aug 4 2011, 09:08 PM) *
Thanks Everyone! It's great to have your support in here! See you all around GMC! smile.gif

Thanks Cosmin! smile.gif I'll try to be there!

P.D. I had to tell you: your REARRANGING A COVER lesson was mindblowing to me biggrin.gif I like that guitar tuning.

Thaank you biggrin.gif I have more lessons in the drop C tuning and some in drop A, using a baritone guitar tongue.gif check'em out and by the way, last night's session was re-scheduled for this Sunday at 2 PM London time due to some unexpected maintenance problems with the site, so I hope I'll see you in the chat room mate! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Aug 6 2011, 05:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Rafaël,

Welcome to GMC man. This place ROCKS !!!!!

Good Luck !

Nico

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 6 2011, 07:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rafael Guerrero @ Aug 4 2011, 03:25 PM) *
Thanks Ben! I've seen many lessons from you here smile.gif! Well I like Thrash Metal such as: Sacred Reich, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Annihilator, Kreator, etc.. I also Love Black Metal: Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, Bal-Sagoth, Heavy Metal: Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, among other bands! and I'm going deeper into Neo-classical music now!

My Favorite Players: I love the wild and extremely fast playing of Yngwie Malmsteen (he knows how to combine the technical aspects and the music composition well), the astonishing tone of Slash, the metal versatil soloing of Kirk Hammet, the mindblowing vibrato of Marcus Lavendell, among many others!

I've always wondered, what do guitar players do besides playing guitar? how do they keep themselves? (money), how can they play without disturbing other people?

Ben my favore lessons from you are: Judas Priest Style Riffing and Defining Armageddon - Solo. I definitely like your playing bro!! cool.gif

Great music tastes there, Rafael cool.gif Yeah, if you put all those aspects from those guitarists you mentioned, that would be one hell of a guitar player. Let's try and help you get that ! wink.gif

As for me not disturbing anyone.. well, I think I disturb anyone I come into contact with laugh.gif

Thank you for your comments.. I hope to keep the quality high smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 20 2011, 09:28 AM
Instructor
It's a pleasure to have another guitar ambitious player on board mate. Welcome! We are here to help each other, so if you need help, just ask - and you will get it smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 17 2011, 03:25 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rafael Guerrero @ Aug 4 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Hi GMC! My name is Rafael Guerrero, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Venezuela, I've been playing guitar for a couple of years, I'd like to start a serios guitar carreer dry.gif , and I'm happy to be a part of GMC now! smile.gif
I don't know too much about the forum discussions but I'll try to go a little deeper on it! Playing Guitar is a wonderful experience and I'm glad to meet people who shares the same passion! See you around! cool.gif

Great!!! It's nice to meet you!!!! You are definitely at the perfect age to start taking your guitar career to next level and you definitely at the right place!!!!! Welcome to GMC!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:21 PM