2014 Must Be Your Year!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 8 2014, 02:59 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! As we are in the first days of the year, it's a good moment to use our renewed energies to start a well organized schedule with monthly goals and guitar routines that help you to achieve them.

Gab's Army is now oriented to this type of work and we are getting very good results with the students. I can notice that motivation has raised and that they are getting better guitarists and musician.

This post is to tell you that there are still open spots for joining my Army so feel free to contact me and we will start working.

2014 must be your year! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Darius Wave
Jan 8 2014, 06:16 PM
Instructor
Let it be my Year Gab tongue.gif Let's see what will it bring biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2014, 09:17 AM
Instructor
I hope it's my year as well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2014, 11:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jan 8 2014, 02:16 PM) *
Let it be my Year Gab tongue.gif Let's see what will it bring biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 9 2014, 05:17 AM) *
I hope it's my year as well biggrin.gif

yeah guys! I'm sure that this will be a great year for music and we are part of it. You both are very talented and hard workers so nothing can fail. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2014, 11:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 9 2014, 10:48 AM) *
yeah guys! I'm sure that this will be a great year for music and we are part of it. You both are very talented and hard workers so nothing can fail. smile.gif

Thanks man! I hope your words are golden, as we would say in here biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2014, 12:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 9 2014, 07:55 AM) *
Thanks man! I hope your words are golden, as we would say in here biggrin.gif

Let's get back to this topic at the end of the year. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Jan 9 2014, 12:13 PM
GMC:er
I'm planning on recording my first solo EP this summer! It will be my year if I do that. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 10 2014, 12:12 AM
Learning Tone Master
I am planning on doing my first rec. take this year

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 10 2014, 08:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 9 2014, 11:12 PM) *

Amazing! I've known you for a long time here and now I realize that I haven't yet seen you in the REC zone yet. What lesson are you planning to do?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2014, 02:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Jan 9 2014, 08:13 AM) *
I'm planning on recording my first solo EP this summer! It will be my year if I do that. biggrin.gif

Fantastic mate! Do you have a project plan?

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 9 2014, 08:12 PM) *

Cool! What lesson?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
miguelbatalha
Jan 10 2014, 06:23 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 10 2014, 01:49 PM) *
Fantastic mate! Do you have a project plan?

I have some songs that are almost completed except for the solo guitar that I will put on hold until summer. Must practice til then!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 10 2014, 06:50 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 10 2014, 08:59 AM) *
Amazing! I've known you for a long time here and now I realize that I haven't yet seen you in the REC zone yet. What lesson are you planning to do?

rock you like a hurricane, I am making a backing track so I can thru the mixing process with Mr. Wave, then when I have learned those skills at mixing I figure it will be ready for the re.zone

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 11 2014, 02:55 PM
Instructor
Hey mate smile.gif I think it's far easier to record a take in the REC zone, rather then work on building your own backing track and learning things on it. I mean, I see them as different things. In the REC zone, it's sufficient to have a good tone and achieve a good balanced mix between the guitar and the lesson backing smile.gif So, might be you would have a favorite lesson which can be ready for the REC in a far shorter period of time? No rush, just asking smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2014, 05:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (miguelbatalha @ Jan 10 2014, 02:23 PM) *
I have some songs that are almost completed except for the solo guitar that I will put on hold until summer. Must practice til then!

Great. I would really like to hear pre demos and maybe give you some feedback about them. Do you have some plans about the recording? Where are you going to do it? What gear? Will you invite other musicians?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 13 2014, 12:53 PM
Instructor
Gabe is right about this smile.gif We could always help out with your recordings, from various perspectives - sound, phrasing, composition, orchestrations smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:46 PM