2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Muris On Spotify!
Muris Varajic
Jun 17 2009, 07:32 PM
Instructor
Hey I didn't know about this!
Perhaps CD Baby has delivered my stuff to them, the only solution I can think of atm.

Still trying to open the page tho. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Koopid
Jun 18 2009, 07:16 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Jun 16 2009, 08:08 PM) *
Sorry, I couldn't quite hear you over all these great movies and television shows.

I guess you are not in the US right now then? smile.gif

Spotify rules by the way, I am a premium member since 2 months now.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Koopid: Jun 18 2009, 07:16 AM

--------------------
Gear
Amp
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Marshall 1960A cab
Guitars
ESP Eclipse I CTM Snow White
Jackson SLSMG
Takamine EG320C
Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird Goth Bass
Effects/Stomps
Boss SD1
Boss MT2 Metalzone
Dunlop Zack Wylde Wah
Behringer BEQ700 Equalizer
Harley Benton PT-100 stagetuner
Studio EQ
PodXT Live
Edirol FA 66 soundcard
Yamaha HS50M monitors
Macbook pro

+Quote Post
FrankW
Jun 18 2009, 06:18 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 16 2009, 07:04 PM) *
As with fashion, trends and new stuff in general it's always first released in Europe and will reach USA a year after so you just have to wait. wink.gif

...God that felt good to say for a change laugh.gif

Blindwillie had an interesting question about how Muris get's paied from this. I'm also curious.

You're a moderator? So, why the unnecessary elitist comments? There are plenty of people on this site that don't appreciate, nor should have to put up with, those kinds of comments, even if in jest. Instead of stirring up a potential problem, you're supposed to be nipping them in the bud, so to speak. This is the main reason I rarely, if ever, post on this site anymore. You know what you can do with your European elitism.

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Jun 18 2009, 06:50 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jun 18 2009, 07:18 PM) *
You're a moderator? So, why the unnecessary elitist comments? There are plenty of people on this site that don't appreciate, nor should have to put up with, those kinds of comments, even if in jest. Instead of stirring up a potential problem, you're supposed to be nipping them in the bud, so to speak. This is the main reason I rarely, if ever, post on this site anymore. You know what you can do with your European elitism.

Hey, read his post one more time wink.gif

Edit: On Topic: Works for me smile.gif Listening right now biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Dexxter: Jun 18 2009, 06:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jun 19 2009, 11:59 PM
edit: it's unnecisarry to argue, I blame the somewhat stupid post on me having a fever and being really grumpy. Feel free to delete this post if anyone can and have the energy for it.

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Jun 20 2009, 12:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jun 20 2009, 01:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Jun 18 2009, 07:50 PM) *
Hey, read his post one more time wink.gif

Edit: On Topic: Works for me smile.gif Listening right now biggrin.gif

What are you listening, which songs are there? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Canis
Jun 20 2009, 11:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jun 20 2009, 02:39 AM) *
What are you listening, which songs are there? biggrin.gif

All of your "Let It Out" songs smile.gif

I have the CD, but this made it even easier to listen to it when I'm just sitting on the computer at school/work biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 20 2009, 11:50 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (FrankW @ Jun 18 2009, 07:18 PM) *

Wow... you feel somehow attacked, that's clear. And while defending your colors you attack Europeans in an even harder manner you're accusing me of.
If you notice, there wasn't a fire to put out until you got involved.

I think it's safe to say you didn't understand the post, at least from the intended meaning.
My post was ironic, how we experience things in Europe is that everything is first released in the USA and only months after we see it in Europe. I was clumsy to pair up fashion in the irony since mid Europe, France and Italy, is a fasion centra. I see that could be misunderstood. But read: movies, tv shows, skateboard, inlines, baggypants etc and I think you can get the point.

Irony is a difficult kind of humor and I apologize if I upset anyone, that was never my intention. I do belive 99,9% got it though. And I'm even more sorry this took a turn for the worse, though I don't feel the slightest guilty of that.
I don't think humor should be off limits for GMC staff.

Now let's drop this and get back on topic on how great it is to find Muris on Spotify!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Fingerspasm
Jun 20 2009, 12:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Was able to bring up the main page and see see the video that explains it. But its not available in the U.S. so thats as far as I got. But from what I could see it reminds me of Pandora here in the U.S. I am going to go to Pandora now and see if Muris stuff is available there.

--------------------
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/FingerSpasm?feature=mhum

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

+Quote Post
AdamB
Jun 30 2009, 09:34 AM
Noooo! I used spotify to listen to music all the time, but last week work decided to block it because it was eating up all the bandwidth. Gah! I could have listened to murisey goodness but now I'm left murisless and alone. Damn it!

-Adam

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 1 2009, 04:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
My brother is using Spotify, so I'm able to access it as well ! biggrin.gif I'll have to get home first, though ! smile.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 PM