Ez Drummer Black Friday Sale $29
Todd Simpson
Nov 28 2013, 10:51 PM
GMC:er
Had to share this when I saw it. If you don't already have EZ Drummer (probably the most ubiquitous drum package there is), then your in luck as several online retailers are selling it for $29 U.S. this Black Friday ( For those folks in the rest of the world, Black Friday is a big sale day here in the states).

Many posts have debated which drum package to get. If you already use BFD or SUPERIOR DRUMMER, this isn't for you. If you have yet to jump in, this is the way to go IMHO not only because nearly everybody has it but also because it's "ez" smile.gif Getting started with drums is pretty simple with this package. When you outgrow i, you can "crossgrade" to SUPERIOR later for a discounted price.

I paid nearly full price for EZ Drummer and the Drums from Hell Expansion pack (DFH is a good choice for your first expansion btw). And I sure wish I could have gotten this price smile.gif

I saw it at sweetwater but it's available from wads of online Etailers.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GregH
Nov 29 2013, 08:51 AM
Thanks Todd. I took advantage of that sale today.
Now I have to figure out how to use it. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 29 2013, 11:44 AM
Instructor
Thanxfor posting. I spent all my latest money on Cubase so I had no chance sad.gif

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Nov 29 2013, 12:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
I just bought it, thanks a lot Todd! $29 is UNREAL! Hopefully this will make my songs sound a bit more realistic percussively biggrin.gif (is that a word?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 29 2013, 12:17 PM
Instructor
I have no idea but probably we all understand what you mean by "it" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 29 2013, 10:19 PM
Learning Tone Master
2 days ago I was thinking about buying ez drummer dfh and metal machine pack for 249, I was thinkin, certainly they will do some black friday thing

Glad I waited

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 17 2013, 02:28 AM
Good timing smile.gif That's the time of year I bought in when I got mine. It's an astounding deal!!!

EZ DRummer and TH1 and bingo youve got a studio pretty much stuffed in your pc smile.gif Maybe add EZ MIX at some point when they put it on sale again (it's on sale now which is why i bought the GUITAR GODS pack for it) and your pretty much set smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 29 2013, 04:19 PM) *
2 days ago I was thinking about buying ez drummer dfh and metal machine pack for 249, I was thinkin, certainly they will do some black friday thing

Glad I waited

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Dec 17 2013, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Look at this:
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/speci...ctane-holidays/
Very nice gift from Native Instruments smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Hexabuzz
Dec 17 2013, 08:35 AM
QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Dec 17 2013, 07:32 AM) *
Look at this:
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/speci...ctane-holidays/
Very nice gift from Native Instruments smile.gif

Thanks!!!

David

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:30 AM