Hey From The Usa
SeeJay
May 1 2014, 04:44 PM
GMC:er
Hey fellow guitarists. I've been rockin for about 16 years on guitar. I am an active player looking to have some great gear conversations (and hopefully a few good fights) on the forums and hoping to pick up some new techniques and licks from the vids.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 1 2014, 05:49 PM
GMC:er
Welcome!!!! smile.gif You've come to the right place!! This is honestly the most supportive, positive and interesting bunch of folks you could ever find smile.gif

QUOTE (SeeJay @ May 1 2014, 11:44 AM) *
Hey fellow guitarists. I've been rockin for about 16 years on guitar. I am an active player looking to have some great gear conversations (and hopefully a few good fights) on the forums and hoping to pick up some new techniques and licks from the vids.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
May 1 2014, 07:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 2 2014, 10:57 AM
Instructor
Wellcome at GMC man! Nice to have You onboard wink.gif Fights You say....Are planning to "Set the fire": under some topics ?biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
May 2 2014, 06:30 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Welcome! Don't forget to check our REC board smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 2 2014, 08:47 PM
Instructor
Hi SeeJay! Welcome to GMC! I'm curious to know a bit more about you. What styles do you like? Do you have some music recorded to share?

I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
May 3 2014, 10:06 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC SeeJay.nice to have you here.can't wait to hear more from you wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:21 AM