> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

45 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > »   
Cael's Composition Workouts, for Gab's Army
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 5 2019, 02:00 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 4 2019, 10:15 PM) *
Hi mate! Maybe I have it in my studio computer but I won’t be there to check it for some days.

I’m now using my laptop. Do you need it soon?

It's no hurry at all smile.gif It's been "lost" for a year now laugh.gif I just looked for it and couldn't find it for a year, so take your time. If you have it it would be cool, but no pressure to look right now smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 5 2019, 09:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 4 2019, 10:00 PM) *
It's no hurry at all smile.gif It's been "lost" for a year now laugh.gif I just looked for it and couldn't find it for a year, so take your time. If you have it it would be cool, but no pressure to look right now smile.gif

Ok! please remind me later.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 9 2019, 09:45 AM
Learning Rock Star
Just a small reminder of the above wink.gif I don't know when you will be at your studio, so this is just a casual reminder smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 9 2019, 03:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey again. I just realized the post was only the mp3-file which I still have myself. I was hoping to find the .gp5 file as there are some very fast parts I don't really know how to transcribe or remember. So you don't have to look for it anyway smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 17 2019, 05:22 PM
Instructor
Hi Cael, I've checked at my studio computer and I don't have the file. I don't clean up my computer very often, but I did it at the beginning of 2019 so the downloads folder was deleted. I'm sorry. sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 17 2019, 10:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 17 2019, 05:22 PM) *
Hi Cael, I've checked at my studio computer and I don't have the file. I don't clean up my computer very often, but I did it at the beginning of 2019 so the downloads folder was deleted. I'm sorry. sad.gif

It's okay smile.gif Thank you for looking. I appreciate that, mate.

Did you by any chance watch Manchester City vs Tottenham in the Champions League? I am a Tottenham fan and I am SO happy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 17 2019, 11:25 PM
Learning Rock Star

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 18 2019, 08:27 PM
Instructor
No, I didn't! I've watched two minutes from that video and I don't understand... what's the special thing? What happening? huh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 18 2019, 08:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 18 2019, 08:27 PM) *
No, I didn't! I've watched two minutes from that video and I don't understand... what's the special thing? What happening? huh.gif

Spurs won the first match 1-0 at home, so a 2-1 loss would be fine in the away game. Losing by one goal but scoring won. So it was 1-0 to City in the game, then Spurs scored 2, then City scored 2, so it was 3-2, then City scored again for 4-2. Then Spurs scored for 4-3, but then in 93rd minute City scored for 5-3, but with video assistent referee it was offside after everyone in the stadium for City was cheering and Spurs players in tears. So the game ended with that almost...and it was ruled out of course, so the game ended 4-3 and Spurs were through to the semi final of the Champions League. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Apr 18 2019, 08:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 18 2019, 08:36 PM
Instructor
hahaha now I get it!! I must have been a very dramatic match!! That's what I like about this sport!

Champion League matches are amazing! In some cases, these are cooler than World cup matches.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 9 2019, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/bmi9...ham_episode_ii/

If you have time, watch that smile.gif

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 10 2019, 09:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 9 2019, 11:50 AM) *

hehehe thanks! Saved for later!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 22 2019, 09:10 AM
Learning Rock Star
I feel like I've forgotten how to write and compose music. Every idea feels bad and like it's not worth working on. Any recommendations?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 22 2019, 04:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 22 2019, 05:10 AM) *
I feel like I've forgotten how to write and compose music. Every idea feels bad and like it's not worth working on. Any recommendations?

Why do you want to compose music? What's the goal now? Any project or future plans?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 22 2019, 04:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 22 2019, 05:00 PM) *
Why do you want to compose music? What's the goal now? Any project or future plans?

I don't know what my plans are. Just to write music. I was originally planning on writing some lyrics based on a poem called Hyperion by John Keats. I find it easier to write music when I have some lyrics. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 22 2019, 05:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 22 2019, 12:46 PM) *
I don't know what my plans are. Just to write music. I was originally planning on writing some lyrics based on a poem called Hyperion by John Keats. I find it easier to write music when I have some lyrics. smile.gif

That's a good idea! I'm asking because it works for me. If I have a goal, a project, even a partner (bandmate), I feel more inspired to compose music.

I also compose just for fun, but I don't force it. If I'm not inspired, I don't do it.

I think that taking poems can be a good way to go. Thinking on a bigger project usually helps me... even If I don't go for it in the end... For example, what about a full album based on poems?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 22 2019, 07:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 22 2019, 06:05 PM) *
That's a good idea! I'm asking because it works for me. If I have a goal, a project, even a partner (bandmate), I feel more inspired to compose music.

I also compose just for fun, but I don't force it. If I'm not inspired, I don't do it.

I think that taking poems can be a good way to go. Thinking on a bigger project usually helps me... even If I don't go for it in the end... For example, what about a full album based on poems?

The Hyperion poem is a very long poem, and I was considering writing some lyrics based upon or around that, and it would definitely be a full album based on that. But I kinda struggle with motivation for it at the moment or I get stuck with the lyrics or writing new melodies for it. I just keep re-using the same old melodies or the same chord progressions.

Maybe I will sit down and work more on it now smile.gif It helps talking about it - that inspires me.

These are the lyrics I have so far (my own lyrics based on the poem):

"Obscured in bleakness and overcast with shadows
Stricken by gloom and despair, crippled and anguished
A hollow shell of a realm now delicately shallow
Entirely desolate, withered and languished

Stillness permeates this barren land, where once he had stood divine
Godly and glorious, holy and hallowed
They scorned the Soothsayer, the kingdom now left frozen in time
As Saturn sits unsceptred, lifeless and sallow"

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: May 22 2019, 08:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 23 2019, 02:34 PM
Instructor
Those are killer lyrics mate. I don't know the poem so I don't know how much you took from it, but the poetry here is outstanding.

How do you think that this song would sound? Any new influences out there?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 5 2019, 10:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
I've been really struggling with this idea, and any ideas in general. As you know I made a thread about song writing problems a while back. I'm trying to think of something more unique and original to me rather than basing lyrics on a poem, but it's difficult smile.gif

Did you see my new guitar? https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...c=60343&hl=

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Sep 5 2019, 10:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 6 2019, 03:50 AM
Instructor
Hi Cael! Nice to hear from you! smile.gif

Congrats on your new guitar. I think that you've done a good deal!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:49 PM