Haste Solo Lesson, First lesson with Sean!
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 24 2007, 05:41 PM
GMC Founder
Haste Solo Lesson

I am very happy to present this first solo lesson by Sean. "Haste" solo contains awesome single string melodies à la Vai/Petrucci, effective "double bends" and blistering tapped arpeggio runs. Dive inside!

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 24 2007, 06:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 24 2007, 05:41 PM) *
Haste Solo Lesson

I am very happy to present this first solo lesson by Sean. "Haste" solo contains awesome single string melodies à la Vai/Petrucci, effective "double bends" and blistering tapped arpeggio runs. Dive inside!

Kris biggrin.gif

That seriously kicks ass!! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 24 2007, 11:43 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
the solo is awesome, and i love the sweeps at the end, very challenging, just the way i like em!

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
May 11 2007, 03:15 PM
Rock Instructor
wooow

this song is absloutly beauitful. check the sweeps they are amaznig ,

i recommend this one.!!!!

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post
Sean Conklin
May 14 2007, 07:21 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys. Glad you like it!

Sean

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:24 PM