Have Ever Tried To Emulate Classical Orchestra With Your Guitar?
Darius Wave
May 17 2013, 09:18 PM
Instructor
I did smile.gif I wonder if anybody else had similar idea smile.gif Please share it if You have any attempts.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 17 2013, 09:42 PM
GMC:er
Whoa!!! Awesome stuff Darius!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I do use the 'violining' effect every now and then but never thought of putting a whole track together like that!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
May 18 2013, 12:50 AM
My mind just exploded ohmy.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 18 2013, 06:24 AM
This is amazing Darius well done mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jouve
May 18 2013, 07:28 AM
Learning Roadie
Maestro wink.gif
Stop right there. Is Vox amplug that little thingy for the headphones? huh.gif
It sounds very good.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 18 2013, 08:18 AM
Instructor
Yes - it'a amplug smile.gif I love the AC30 model!

Sensibile Jones - I think this could be an idea for june collab..."volume sweels collab"! smile.gif

Thanks for Your kind words!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 18 2013, 02:16 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ May 18 2013, 08:18 AM) *
Yes - it'a amplug smile.gif I love the AC30 model!

Sensibile Jones - I think this could be an idea for june collab..."volume sweels collab"! smile.gif

Thanks for Your kind words!

That could be an interesting idea!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
klasaine
May 18 2013, 04:30 PM
Love the way you start with the picking behind the nut.
Was that by chance the melodic inspiration for the piece?

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
May 22 2013, 03:47 PM
Instructor
Indeed it all started form the behind-the-nut-notes inspiration smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 30 2013, 06:45 AM
Pretty Darn AMAZING. If you do a CD of Xmas tunes in this type of vibe, you'd be a Millionaire! SAVATAGE was struggling for years then did one cd of xmas tunes with an orchestra (you could probably skip the orchestra) under the name TRANSIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and did so well theyve given 25million to charity interests and helped thousands of kids around the world.

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ May 17 2013, 04:18 PM) *
I did smile.gif I wonder if anybody else had similar idea smile.gif Please share it if You have any attempts.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 30 2013, 09:07 AM
Instructor
An exquisite composition and orchestration! Congratulations to you mate!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 7 2013, 12:21 AM
Instructor
Thanx guys! You're right - it's all about the right moment and place but...very often people do awesome things that we'll never know about sad.gif The worst thing ever is when You spend tons of time doing something You suppose is great and than You publish and it goes away without any echo....sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2013, 11:56 AM
Instructor
Mate it is a matter of perspective smile.gif I've been there myself and I am trying to get a hang on things each time. Usually, when you create something that you like, chances are that more people will like it too, but there are times when things are not like that and people don't resonate, or at least, not as many people as you would expect, in respect to the level of contentment that your creation has generated for you.

That does not mean it is not good, it can be great and if you reach the heart of one person, I think your job is done because your message has reached the destination smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 7 2013, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:03 PM