Personalities And The Zodiac Signs
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 11 2011, 08:24 AM
Instructor
I thought I could take the zodiac signs post a step further and analyze the interesting link between zodiac signs and their characteristics smile.gif Do you think they are for real? How much does the zodiac sign characteristic weigh in a person and how much is that individual's personality come into effect?

I always tried to look at people who's sign I knew, in order to discover if they really behave according to their zodiac sign characteristics, or if they have a personality which surpasses those characteristics biggrin.gif crazy huh?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 11 2011, 08:59 AM
Instructor
It's very weird because although I don't see how all this stuff could work, I swear it applies to people I know, or have known ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 11 2011, 09:00 AM
Instructor
Strange are the ways of the Lord biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Aug 11 2011, 11:06 AM
GMC:er
It's very general, like any horoscope, psychic reading, etc, they are designed to work on anyone to a high factor with their believes and wants (people can easily twist it into what they want it to be and relate to them)...

27 July - Leo
Your element: Fire (Alway was a bit of a pyromaniac)
Your ruling planets: The Sun (Nice to know, without the Sun we're all dead)
Symbol: The Lion (Cool, I'm kinda a wild thing?)
Your stone: Peridot (Protection, Money, and Healing, always wanted those)
Life Pursuit: To lead the way (for what? general to be basically anything, umm I kinda enjoy teaching guitar even though I hate school)
Vibration: Radiant Energy (I'm nice and warm at night, snug in my bed, my mum also gets cold when I go around without a shirt?)
Leo's Secret Desire: To be a star (I always wanted to be a rock star, movie star, actor, singer, dancer, etc, doesn't everybody?)

Love triumphs over all for this sign, committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful.
(Yeah, yeah, ok, lets take another sign and apply it to my life, think strongly enough about it and it would fit like a glove as well)

If you use them to help you guild your life, go for it, it can be a good kick start to make yourself do something, else don't take them to much to heart. Guide your own fate.

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Aug 11 2011, 11:16 AM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 11 2011, 10:43 PM
Instructor
For us, Scorpions, the main characteristic is that we are the very best lovers! Which is true, right smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2011, 06:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Aug 11 2011, 09:43 PM) *
For us, Scorpions, the main characteristic is that we are the very best lovers! Which is true, right smile.gif

My best friend is a Scorpion biggrin.gif but I have no clue on his skillz at that biggrin.gif anyway, you guys seem to be very discrete people wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 12 2011, 08:10 AM
Instructor
Gemini here! I believe that I can act as two different persons in a similar situation... so I have the Gemini personality.. or maybe I'm sometimes Bi-polar... ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2011, 08:43 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 12 2011, 07:10 AM) *
Gemini here! I believe that I can act as two different persons in a similar situation... so I have the Gemini personality.. or maybe I'm sometimes Bi-polar... ohmy.gif

Bi-polar blues biggrin.gif Richie Kotzen style biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 12 2011, 10:24 AM
Instructor
I'm Libra, and very much like that. I have Cancer in Moon house, it's a sign of an emotive person, and strong Scorpio signs in houses! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Aug 12 2011, 11:13 AM
GMC:er
I'm an aries. I fit most of it rather well. I'm short tempered, moody, impatient, and stubborn.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 12 2011, 12:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Aug 12 2011, 12:43 AM) *

As a scorpion I have to agree with you smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2011, 12:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Aug 12 2011, 10:13 AM) *
I'm an aries. I fit most of it rather well. I'm short tempered, moody, impatient, and stubborn.

Ahaha biggrin.gif there's this girl I like smile.gif she's Aries...pffff, tough one...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:29 AM