Frank Gamble, Jazz Fusion
VinceG
Oct 31 2007, 05:23 PM
GMC:er
I just found out about this guy while searching for Ionian Scale videos on youtube. The guy have a great sense of melody and phrasing. I am going to learn C Major scale now. Ionian always have a heart felt sound to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbDz6WTF2Y

and this is one of my fav ballad songs also in Ionian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xOK6NCZ8T8

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 31 2007, 05:27 PM
GMC:er
It sounds like an 80's sitcom intro =P

in fact, HE HIMSELF LOOKS LIKE AN 80's SITCOM.

But I agree with you, his phrasing is awesome and theres a lot we can learn from this guy.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 31 2007, 06:56 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Gambale is awesome, unrivaled phrasing.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Oct 31 2007, 08:12 PM
Instructor
His economy picking is incredible, and he has a really good music taste wink.gif
As Spiderusalem said there is lot to learn about him

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 31 2007, 08:28 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
One of my old friends was lucky enough to have been in the same class as Frank Gambale at GIT. He says that Gambale was clearly destined as an awesome talent even back then. Shredders owe a big debt to him.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:09 PM