Ngd Myasnikov Super Lead (soldano Clone)
Todd Simpson
Jun 29 2019, 07:31 AM
GMC:er
As many of you know, I lost my mother to Cancer a bit back. I started selling off my gear as if I expected to die myself. Mr Myasnikov was kind enough to give me a great deal on another Super Lead Tube Preamp as I was the first one he built a unit for in the United States and they took off after that. I've seen tons of them on youtube and they have become a bit of a "Thing". It's well earned. It's the best tube preamp I've ever tried. Bar none and I'm a real PLUGIN type of guy. So not really a "tube" "Cork Sniffer", and yet, this thing just souunds so amazing I can't get it out of my head. It just showed up and I"m thrilled to have it back. Evidently, the price on these has gone up. They are now $450 plud $50 shipping. Supply and demand I suppose. He let me try his "Marshal" preamp as well. I'm not a Marshall guy, so I'll probably sell this one for him. I'm keeping that super lead though. The Soldano emulation on my 11 rack is good, but it just can't cocmpare to this thing. He uses JJ tubes which are made by one of the machines that Nikolai Tesla Himself designed.
Attached ImageAttached ImageThis is my old direct (no fx) demo. New one coming.
Here is Leon Todd doing his demo. I contacted him and he told me he actually bought his after watching my demo. Small world!

Mr. Myasnikov has been very generous to my students in offering them a discount. I don't get any piece of this action, but I don't mind. These are amazing and I'm glad to share them.
Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:01 AM