> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Great Job With Your Lessons
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 13 2007, 12:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Oct 11 2007, 04:35 PM) *
Wow you get to go to some great shows smile.gif The last concert I was to was the Rolling Stones last fall (Alice Cooper opened). I had plans to see Velvet Revolver and Van Halen this year but work has put the screws to it sad.gif Hysteria is one of my favourite Muse songs, do you have any links so I can hear your cover?

I'm at work right now but this evening I'll post some links to Billy Talent so you can have a listen. Like I said I really like their first album but the second not so much.

EDIT: As promised here is some Billy Talent
These are from the first CD Billy Talent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPJ4kwahOU...ted&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW3jyZRDlII...ted&search=

These are from the second CD Billy Talent II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEmbIaaBU8...ted&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RAKVjFKRc...ted&search=

I have seen "Nothing To Lose" and it sounds interesting, I like the voice and the song. I'll hear the other songs and the complete second album.

I have seen Incubus yesterday!! They are soooo great. They rock, they are excelent musicians. They played all their hits (Wish you where here, Anna Molly, Drive, Nice to know you, Megalomaniac, etc) , many morning view songs (my favourite album) and some more musical stuff. I have been surprised of the show they did. I have seen an old DVD (in colorado I think) but last night show has been too much better.
Just perfect.

I don't have any Hysteria's links now... but we'll upload more Cirse's live videos very soon...

gabriel.-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 13 2007, 11:22 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 12 2007, 08:38 PM) *
I have seen "Nothing To Lose" and it sounds interesting, I like the voice and the song. I'll hear the other songs and the complete second album.

I have seen Incubus yesterday!! They are soooo great. They rock, they are excelent musicians. They played all their hits (Wish you where here, Anna Molly, Drive, Nice to know you, Megalomaniac, etc) , many morning view songs (my favourite album) and some more musical stuff. I have been surprised of the show they did. I have seen an old DVD (in colorado I think) but last night show has been too much better.
Just perfect.

I don't have any Hysteria's links now... but we'll upload more Cirse's live videos very soon...
gabriel.-

Glad you liked the Billy Talent clips. biggrin.gif

Sounds like the Incubus concert was amazing. I'd love to see them. Morning View is my favourite album of their's as well smile.gif

Can't wait for some Cirse uploads. I've checked out your web site a few times....you guys are awesome.

rok

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jammer91
Oct 16 2007, 07:40 PM
GMC:er
Gabriel you are really open minded. Most people who can play like you think Billy Talent is too noobish and stuff (along with BFMV). You listen to everything, appreciate everything and play everything. Good Job man!

Did you post the link to the song "red falg" Rok? (cause thats my second favourite song by Billy Talent):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7En9uIDdc50

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 16 2007, 08:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Oct 16 2007, 03:40 PM) *
Gabriel you are really open minded. Most people who can play like you think Billy Talent is too noobish and stuff (along with BFMV). You listen to everything, appreciate everything and play everything. Good Job man!

Did you post the link to the song "red falg" Rok? (cause thats my second favourite song by Billy Talent):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7En9uIDdc50

I just like music and songs... If I enjoy the music and I it catch my soul I would like to listen to it again. I don't care if that song is the only thing that the guitar player can play with his guitar.

Now I listening the new Foo Fighter album for the first time... I'm glad! I'll check that link. Thanks.

gabriel.-

rokchik: I don't remember the incubus playlist but this were they first three songs: 1. Nice to Know You (Morning view). 2. Wish you were here (Morning view). 3.Circles (Morning view). smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 16 2007, 09:06 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 16 2007, 04:44 PM) *
I just like music and songs... If I enjoy the music and I it catch my soul I would like to listen to it again. I don't care if that song is the only thing that the guitar player can play with his guitar.

Now I listening the new Foo Fighter album for the first time... I'm glad! I'll check that link. Thanks.

gabriel.-
rokchik: I don't remember the incubus playlist but this were they first three songs: 1. Nice to Know You (Morning view). 2. Wish you were here (Morning view). 3.Circles (Morning view). smile.gif

Gabriel that is a great approach to music I think. I'm pretty much the same way. If I hear something that I like or moves me I don't care if it's popular or how technical the arrangments are.

I downloaded the new Foo Fighters album last night from iTunes but have yet to listen to it. Have you heard their album "Skin and Bones"? It's the set they played for the DVD by the same name. One of the most musical sets I've heard. Great arrangments.

That Incubus concert is sounding better and better by the way. I've also took some advice you mentioned on another thread about Opeth's Damnation CD. I'm so loving it. It's getting some heavy airplay at my house at the moment along with The Poison smile.gif

rok

EDIT: "Red Flag" is an Ok song but it's not my favourite. Again I'm not a big fan of the second album. It's OK but I do prefer the first.

This post has been edited by rokchik: Oct 16 2007, 09:10 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2007, 12:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Oct 16 2007, 05:06 PM) *
Gabriel that is a great approach to music I think. I'm pretty much the same way. If I hear something that I like or moves me I don't care if it's popular or how technical the arrangments are.

I downloaded the new Foo Fighters album last night from iTunes but have yet to listen to it. Have you heard their album "Skin and Bones"? It's the set they played for the DVD by the same name. One of the most musical sets I've heard. Great arrangments.

That Incubus concert is sounding better and better by the way. I've also took some advice you mentioned on another thread about Opeth's Damnation CD. I'm so loving it. It's getting some heavy airplay at my house at the moment along with The Poison smile.gif

rok

EDIT: "Red Flag" is an Ok song but it's not my favourite. Again I'm not a big fan of the second album. It's OK but I do prefer the first.

I have "Skin and Bones" DVD!! It's and excelent acoustic show! smile.gif I have seen it many times. The guitar work and Dave's voice is great in that show.
Today I have been listening to Buckcherry's "15" album... they rock!

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 20 2007, 07:55 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 17 2007, 08:28 AM) *
I have "Skin and Bones" DVD!! It's and excelent acoustic show! smile.gif I have seen it many times. The guitar work and Dave's voice is great in that show.
Today I have been listening to Buckcherry's "15" album... they rock!

gabriel.-

I haven't listened to much Buckcherry but what I have heard I do like. Maybe I'll have to give them more of a listen.

+Quote Post
peterorg54
Oct 22 2007, 05:07 AM
Gabriel is cool. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 22 2007, 06:04 AM
Gabriel i thought i'd also say you have been doing a great job i love your lessons, and I really like the In The Style Of... Lessons.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 22 2007, 12:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (peterorg54 @ Oct 22 2007, 01:07 AM) *
Gabriel is cool. smile.gif

Thanks man! wink.gif

QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Oct 22 2007, 02:04 AM) *
Gabriel i thought i'd also say you have been doing a great job i love your lessons, and I really like the In The Style Of... Lessons.

Thank you! More "in the style of..." lessons are comming soon... smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Nov 8 2007, 10:58 PM
I would just like to add a bit of my own voice to this thread of worshipping you biggrin.gif

I had been gone from GMC quite a while cause of other stuff keeping me away from my guitar but I stopped in every so often to check out what was happening and since I had limited time (at best) so I generally went directly to see what you had posted most recently. Absolutely love the styles you got in your lessons. Really cool riffs.

Hope to see even more from you (and get enough time to work through your lessons)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 9 2007, 04:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Steelkonsum @ Nov 8 2007, 06:58 PM) *
I would just like to add a bit of my own voice to this thread of worshipping you biggrin.gif

I had been gone from GMC quite a while cause of other stuff keeping me away from my guitar but I stopped in every so often to check out what was happening and since I had limited time (at best) so I generally went directly to see what you had posted most recently. Absolutely love the styles you got in your lessons. Really cool riffs.
Hope to see even more from you (and get enough time to work through your lessons)

Great to hear that!! Thanks Steelkonsum! I'm working in new lessons smile.gif
I hope that you have more time for playing guitar

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 9 2007, 04:33 AM
last night we had a crazy time in the picture thread (if you have time to check pages 18-21 you'll see what I mean) and at one point I called you one of the GMC horsemen of the apocalypse, because I fear and awe your guitar playing skills.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 9 2007, 08:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 9 2007, 12:33 AM) *
last night we had a crazy time in the picture thread (if you have time to check pages 18-21 you'll see what I mean) and at one point I called you one of the GMC horsemen of the apocalypse, because I fear and awe your guitar playing skills.

laugh.gif laugh.gif I haven't seen that. (I'll check it, thanks) So I'll need a GMC hosemen of the apocalypse T-shirt!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:27 PM