Finger Injury
Tryton
Feb 3 2011, 10:08 PM
GMC:er
I injured my pointer finger on my left hand a while back, it never quite completely healed and although it hasen't
ever really affected my playing, lately I've noticed that there is some pain now when I play. The first joint is very stiff compared
to my right hand and my knuckle hurts at certain points while playing. Now that I'm paying attention to this I find that I have altered
the position of my hand while playing to avoid the pain which IS now affecting my playing.

Does anyone have any ancient chienese secrets or advice or similar story that I can use to figure out how to get past this. We have a deadline of June to have our CD written and recorded so stopping playing is not an option at this time.

I think I just need some nurturing as the thought of going backwards in the little skill I have is starting to depress me. sad.gif

Any words of advice or wisdom are welcome.

Peace

Greg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Tryton: Feb 3 2011, 10:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:54 PM