4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Updated Gmc Mobile Support!, Responsive code deployed today
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 5 2019, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
I really dig how the lessons are display, the only issue ive came across is that there no display of what level the lessons is.
Or is just me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2019, 09:45 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Feb 5 2019, 08:21 PM) *
I really dig how the lessons are display, the only issue ive came across is that there no display of what level the lessons is.
Or is just me.

Correct - we skipped it for portrait mode. If you turn your phone around to landskape mode, you should be able to see it though!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 5 2019, 09:54 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
For some reason on my PC at home I can't get the new site, I still have the old one with the menu across the top. I've cleared cache as far as I know how to.

I am getting the big SoundCloud player though but the Insert special item is working fine. So I seem to have a hybrid version at the moment.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 5 2019, 10:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 5 2019, 09:54 PM) *
For some reason on my PC at home I can't get the new site, I still have the old one with the menu across the top. I've cleared cache as far as I know how to.

I am getting the big SoundCloud player though but the Insert special item is working fine. So I seem to have a hybrid version at the moment.

What is it supposed to look like? I still have the menu. Only thing I think has changed is the "bookmarks" for me.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 5 2019, 10:52 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 5 2019, 09:54 PM) *

The site now looks different depending on the size of the browser window. So when you are at home, try decreasing the window size and the menu will change shape.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 6 2019, 08:13 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 5 2019, 09:52 PM) *
The site now looks different depending on the size of the browser window. So when you are at home, try decreasing the window size and the menu will change shape.

Gotcha wink.gif Looking great Kris, thanks for all the hard work you put into GMC smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 7 2019, 12:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
I know this might not be possible, and maybe I should write it in a suggestions threads, but would it be possible to do something related to rewarding more upload space/size on either how much you have paid/paying or the length of time you have been at GMC? I'm only asking because I keep running low and often have to delete things, which essentially is fine, but it also means some files will go missing from old threads.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 8 2019, 09:41 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 7 2019, 12:59 AM) *
I know this might not be possible, and maybe I should write it in a suggestions threads, but would it be possible to do something related to rewarding more upload space/size on either how much you have paid/paying or the length of time you have been at GMC? I'm only asking because I keep running low and often have to delete things, which essentially is fine, but it also means some files will go missing from old threads.

Great idea! Check your attachment space now and let me know how it looks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adam
Feb 8 2019, 10:37 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 4 2019, 08:12 AM) *
Thanks Adam for providing the screenshot, I can recreate this bug.

Do you mean this one? (looks ok I think on my end)
[attachment=48292:2019_02_04_0812.png]

Yesterday when I was uploading a video I noticed the YouTube box bug disappeared and I know the mailbox bar bug is gone for a few days now. Also, I see the buttons have changed. The new ones look great! Thank you for all the hard work! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 8 2019, 10:47 AM
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 6 2019, 11:59 PM) *

Maybe there could be optional extra space allowance packages for those that want them?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 11 2019, 01:39 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Feb 8 2019, 10:47 AM) *
Maybe there could be optional extra space allowance packages for those that want them?

I think the simplest way is just for those interested in more attachment space to send me a PM smile.gif

QUOTE (Adam M @ Feb 8 2019, 10:37 AM) *
Yesterday when I was uploading a video I noticed the YouTube box bug disappeared and I know the mailbox bar bug is gone for a few days now. Also, I see the buttons have changed. The new ones look great! Thank you for all the hard work! smile.gif

Great, thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 11 2019, 02:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 8 2019, 09:41 AM) *
Great idea! Check your attachment space now and let me know how it looks.

Awesome! Thank you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 11 2019, 03:29 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 11 2019, 12:39 PM) *
I think the simplest way is just for those interested in more attachment space to send me a PM smile.gif

Great thanks, I was thinking of an optional extra thing though, an extra payment type thing to keep your costs down wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 15 2019, 09:20 AM
Learning Rock Star
Any chance of having some more options (for inserting YouTube links for instance) in the quick/fast reply? I actually got used to just using the mouse click option for adding a YouTube video.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 15 2019, 11:07 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 15 2019, 09:20 AM) *
Any chance of having some more options (for inserting YouTube links for instance) in the quick/fast reply? I actually got used to just using the mouse click option for adding a YouTube video.

I think you can copy the "embed" code from youtube and paste directly into the GMC text field.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 15 2019, 12:04 PM
GMC Founder
Just tried it and it works:

--------------------

+Quote Post
onetabmat
Mar 23 2019, 07:16 PM
Learning Roadie
HI guys I'm having more problems viewing the site on my mobile than before.
Audio is not being played when viewing videos.

Can't read posts as it only shows as attached image, won't zoom out either, tried viewing sideways but doesn't change anything.

Also can't scroll over to right to view rest of the text. Just stuck as it's loaded
Matt

This post has been edited by onetabmat: Mar 23 2019, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 23 2019, 07:52 PM
GMC:er
I just tried it and you are not alone. I'm on an iphone 6s. Same issue and can't zoom out. The good news is, it's not your mobile device at issue smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (onetabmat @ Mar 23 2019, 02:16 PM) *

Can't read posts as it only shows as attached image, won't zoom out either, tried viewing sideways but doesn't change anything.

Also can't scroll over to right to view rest of the text. Just stuck as it's loaded
Matt

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 24 2019, 09:50 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (onetabmat @ Mar 23 2019, 07:16 PM) *

Matt

Thanks a lot for this report. I tried updating the OS of my iphone but still can't recreate these problems.

Can you please let me know which version of iphone and iOS you are using? When did this start happening?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 23 2019, 07:52 PM) *
I just tried it and you are not alone. I'm on an iphone 6s. Same issue and can't zoom out. The good news is, it's not your mobile device at issue smile.gif

Attached Image

Thanks Todd. Do you also have the audio issue in lessons?

Could you also give me more info on your unit? (what version iOS you are using? When did this start happening?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
onetabmat
Mar 24 2019, 07:52 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm on the latest IPhone 6 update.
Have noticed audio will play on the quick licks videos only, maybe because it's a embedded URL from YouTube? And that's why it's not causing any problems

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:32 PM