> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Mossroller's Technique Training, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 30 2012, 05:10 PM
Instructor
Hi Mossroller's! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread! smile.gif

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

I'll will post here what you sent me via PM. Please post some videos of you playing.

"Some other things that I'm doing or want to do:
-for warm-up, Alex Feather's Hands Workout.
-lesson (level 2), Slow Blues in A-minor by Laszlo Boross.
-Ben's Lazy Rock Collaboration (came up with a little something, but running out of time). I don't know if it's any good
or if I can even play it at full speed.
-I would like to start learning some songs in full
-at some point learning improvisation

So maybe I am ready to join Gab's Army. Ok, if you accept me in your army, i'll give it my best shot.

Here is a little about me that I wrote in one of Ben's forum posts:
Since I'm in the 40's club, I guess I'm old school rock. My favorite band growing up was Deep Purple. And I liked
Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, etc...
And being raised mostly in Mississippi, I also enjoyed Southern Rock and of course The Blues.
I did live in Spain during the mid 80's for a while, and had some good friends in Punk bands. From them I learned to appreciate and enjoy the Dead Kennedys, Ramones, etc... Nowadays I like a diverse range of music from Opeth to Them Crooked Vultures to some of the old geezers new stuff like the latest from Robin trower.

Since I was young, I always wanted to play guitar. I pretty much always had a guitar around, but never could devote much time to it. About 13 years ago, I started taking lessons for 6 months and then lost my job and had to quite because of the lack of funds. So here I am now ready to finally pursue this life-long dream of mine. It's a life-style change and I'm going for it. Also would like to say this site has really impressed me with the positive, friendly, and inspirational vibe that it has."

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gabriel Leopardi   Mossroller's Technique Training   Apr 30 2012, 05:10 PM
- - MossRoller   Hi Gabriel, Here is the video of the one and only ...   May 1 2012, 07:15 PM
- - MossRoller   Ok this is the lesson I started on for my next REC...   May 2 2012, 02:33 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! I checked every video, so now I have ...   May 2 2012, 03:59 PM
- - MossRoller   Hello Gab, QUOTE How is your diary routine? I st...   May 3 2012, 03:58 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Ok, as you are already working on lessons for the ...   May 5 2012, 05:50 PM
- - MossRoller   Sounds great. I'll start practicing those fir...   May 6 2012, 05:48 AM
|- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (MossRoller @ May 6 2012, 01:48 AM)...   May 6 2012, 07:04 PM
nnn
- - MossRoller   Hello Gab, I've been practicing everyday. T...   May 10 2012, 03:45 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Good take man! It sounds very good and the tim...   May 10 2012, 09:05 PM
- - MossRoller   OK, on to ITC#1 7 exercises for endurance. I knew...   May 11 2012, 08:47 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi Mossroller! You are on the right track on t...   May 11 2012, 09:44 PM
- - MossRoller   ITC#3 Exercises. Both exercises on the one video....   May 15 2012, 01:45 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   You are on the right track man! Your timing is...   May 16 2012, 04:30 PM
- - MossRoller   Hello Gab, I'm still here and have been pract...   Jun 6 2012, 12:11 AM
|- - Gabriel Leopardi   QUOTE (MossRoller @ Jun 5 2012, 08:11 PM)...   Jun 7 2012, 08:08 PM
nnn
- - MossRoller   Ok here's my Frusciante Lesson 2 take.   Jun 7 2012, 11:47 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! The take is very good! The first ...   Jun 9 2012, 02:35 PM
- - MossRoller   Hi, I'm back with some extra time again. I ...   Dec 16 2012, 02:20 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate! It's great to see you back and wo...   Dec 16 2012, 06:25 PM
- - MossRoller   Hi, I'll be adding this video here and the REC...   Dec 25 2012, 01:16 AM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Cool mate! This one is much better! The ti...   Dec 25 2012, 08:17 PM
- - MossRoller   Hi Gabriel! I don't have as much time as...   Jul 8 2015, 02:52 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hi mate, that's a good list of lessons. Based...   Jul 8 2015, 07:22 PM
- - MossRoller   Hi Gab, I've been trying to get a good take fo...   Aug 12 2015, 09:06 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Nice composition mate! I notice that your ben...   Aug 13 2015, 03:18 PM
- - MossRoller   Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I seem to nev...   Aug 13 2015, 08:44 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Yeah, GT10 is a good piece of gear but as it usual...   Aug 14 2015, 09:34 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:48 AM