6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
World Of Warcraft Players..
superize
Aug 8 2009, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have just started playing again so if anyone want to play with me........

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 8 2009, 01:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think there is some invisible wave washing over the globe, making people start playing again tongue.gif
I've been thinking about starting again too the last few days... I've had this urge to start a Dwarf Warrior lately!

By the way, is it correct that we can get mounts in level 20 now? And epic mount in 40?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Aug 8 2009, 02:09 PM
Instructor
Level 80 Pally in a guild with classical guitarrist (also lvl 80s) in AUchingdon.
Ussualy a good brack after preparing lessons or editting vids.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Murloc
Aug 15 2009, 10:56 PM
Learning Roadie
WoW was good until they started releasing expensions for it, that ruined everything, but that's only my opinion. I used to play WoW nearly all the time before, but now I have escaped it's evil grip ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Aug 17 2009, 12:04 PM
GMC:er
I've got an 80 dwarf paladin plus some low-levels on Sunstrider EU, also some below-60s on Burning Legion, Kazzak and numerous russian servers biggrin.gif

QUOTE (superize @ Aug 8 2009, 02:32 PM) *
I have just started playing again so if anyone want to play with me........

What server are you going to play on? smile.gif

QUOTE (Canis @ Aug 8 2009, 03:06 PM) *
By the way, is it correct that we can get mounts in level 20 now? And epic mount in 40?

Yea, and also only ~10g for normal and ~50g for epic. It seems that Blizzard are trying to make the 1-70 levelling easier.

All GMC WoWers unite! biggrin.gif We all should probably reroll on some server and play together! smile.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 17 2009, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Aug 17 2009, 01:04 PM) *
I've got an 80 dwarf paladin plus some low-levels on Sunstrider EU, also some below-60s on Burning Legion, Kazzak and numerous russian servers biggrin.gif

What server are you going to play on? smile.gif

Yea, and also only ~10g for normal and ~50g for epic. It seems that Blizzard are trying to make the 1-70 levelling easier.

All GMC WoWers unite! biggrin.gif We all should probably reroll on some server and play together! smile.gif

I am currently playing on burnig steppes.... LvL 20 human warrior

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 18 2009, 03:22 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'm on Burning Legion as a level 26 Dwarf Warrior (and some 70's I don't use), and on Xavius as a level 80 Troll Deathknight ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Aug 18 2009, 03:46 AM
I wonder how bad my latency would be if I set my realm list to the EU servers.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Aug 18 2009, 08:03 AM
QUOTE (Murloc @ Aug 15 2009, 11:56 PM) *
WoW was good until they started releasing expensions for it, that ruined everything, but that's only my opinion. I used to play WoW nearly all the time before, but now I have escaped it's evil grip ohmy.gif

I totally agree. I left when I had checked out the first expansion and it was like starting all over again.
The good stuff, like pvp improvements was introduced to late. The pvp should have gotten an overhaul much earlier.
The solo grinding got even worse with the expansions.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Aug 20 2009, 04:29 PM
QUOTE (superize @ Aug 17 2009, 06:56 PM) *
I am currently playing on burnig steppes.... LvL 20 human warrior

You've chosen a tough server - low pop and, according to wowprogress, only 12% of characters are alliance smile.gif

QUOTE (Canis @ Aug 18 2009, 05:22 AM) *
I'm on Burning Legion as a level 26 Dwarf Warrior (and some 70's I don't use), and on Xavius as a level 80 Troll Deathknight ^^

Got a 23 priest and 26 rogue+mage pair on Burning Legion smile.gif Hopefully gonna level this pair to 60 by the end of August biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 20 2009, 05:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Aug 20 2009, 05:29 PM) *
Got a 23 priest and 26 rogue+mage pair on Burning Legion smile.gif Hopefully gonna level this pair to 60 by the end of August biggrin.gif

Add me on my hunter "Dippler" and my Warrior "Dimarzio" (yep, as in the guitar hardware brand tongue.gif ) as those are the two I play the most ^^

Edit:

By the way, the new expansion may have been leaked:
Possibly Spoiler alert: Highlight if you wanna read.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm!
Deathwing and Azhara tried some kind of magic that may have backfired, causing the Maelstrom (the giant swirly thing in the middle of the map) to erupt massive amounts of water and destruction over Azeroth. Total revamp of the entire "classic" continents, where several zones such as Thousand Needles and parts of the Barrens are totally flooded. Durotar will be wrecked, Orgrimmar destroyed and a new Orc City raised from the ruins.
New races: Goblins for the Horde and Worgen for the Alliance.

Source

Just a "fairly sure" rumor at the moment though.. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when they announce it at Blizzcon ^^

This post has been edited by Canis: Aug 20 2009, 05:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
synfection
Aug 21 2009, 02:39 AM
Learning Roadie
Lv 80 druid, hunter , Death Knight, Paladin, Warrior >.> all on ravencrest EU

--------------------
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/font]

Esp Ltd Ec - 400
line 6 Spider III

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Aug 21 2009, 12:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm on Venture Co. and Hydraxis with some buddies but wouldnt mind a switch. PM me a realm if someone wants to play

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Jenbu
Aug 22 2009, 10:12 AM
I used to play wow before and had a 70 lvl pally.
But I quitted biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Aug 22 2009, 12:24 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Aug 20 2009, 07:10 PM) *
Add me on my hunter "Dippler" and my Warrior "Dimarzio" (yep, as in the guitar hardware brand tongue.gif ) as those are the two I play the most ^^

Added smile.gif Mine are Nimrandir, Eldatari and Lindatari. Although I play on another server most of the time atm.

QUOTE (Canis @ Aug 20 2009, 07:10 PM) *
Just a "fairly sure" rumor at the moment though.. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when they announce it at Blizzcon ^^

It's been confirmed! smile.gif
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/index.html

+Quote Post
synfection
Sep 7 2009, 08:26 AM
Learning Roadie
I've officaly quit wow today and venture forth to warhammer trials. WoW has become very poor of recent. The servers are not even close to stabel theres lag at every major city and gold sellers/hackers are just annoying. Besides all this its becoming a game where any "average" player can get a hold of the best gear. TO EASY. wink.gif so long wow.

--------------------
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/font]

Esp Ltd Ec - 400
line 6 Spider III

+Quote Post
Kapto
Sep 7 2009, 03:55 PM
Wow has been on my PC since 2005 wink.gif It has given me so much fun over the years. I've tried LOTR, warhammer, 4story trials no game comes close to WOW playability wise.
I hardly play for a long time now but sometimes I pay for a month to do mostly BG's or leveling up other chars. I don't think I'll make another 80 that was kind of too over the top but Looking forward to playing the new expansion
I play on Spanish servers.
Wow "forever" happy.gif

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Sep 7 2009, 04:02 PM
Learning Roadie
I play WoW from time to time on the Aggramar EU sever.

So far got a level 80 Feral Druid and a level 72 Priest

Perhaps too much content for my already time consuming hobbies such as playing guitar, golf and chess! I really should cut down on one (perhaps WoW) as guitar and golf are real life achievements cool.gif

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
Murloc
Sep 26 2009, 11:17 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow has caught me in it's grip again (I quit 1 year ago).
Now I am lvling a rogue in eu server Bladefist
I also play on Kul tiras!

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
May 4 2010, 10:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
hah. played wow for 3 years. 4 70's on DMaw and a bunch of lowbees. After the 3rd 70, I decided it was a no-win situation playing the game. Hours playing, bg's raids, dungeons. Once you epic out, the game really has no goals. Blizz has been trying to up-that-anty by rolling out new things like achievements, but when all is said and done, it's really more of a social thing - you go there to hang out with online friends and try to feel important strutting around major cities with your glowing weapons and oversized pajamas smile.gif

I gave it up to pursue guitar - I've been on the wagon now for about a year so I can spend all that time practicing guitar - a better skill to have in my opinion.

Christian A.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:59 AM