Awesome Rocket Battles, preview video of a game I'm working on
AdamB
Jan 6 2011, 12:16 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

Myself and a couple friends are working on an indie game in our free time. It's based loosely on early Amiga/DOS games such as Roketz, Gravity Force, TurboRaketti and such.

Anyhow, here's a quick video;

There's more info and a high-res screenshot available over on www.noeyedeergames.com.

The game is planned for a late 2011 launch and will be coming to PC and Mac.

It's effectively boils down to a Deathmatch/Arena Shooter style game, where you select a ship and kit it out with a selection of weapons and equipment, and then try to frag the opponent ships as many times as possible. The little landing pads server as spawn points, and you can return to them to refuel/re-arm/heal your ship.

Any comments, questions etc.? I'm posting this around the net, and answering questions and taking suggestions. In a week or so I'll be posting further info on our developer blog at www.noeyedeergames.com

Thanks,
-Adam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jan 6 2011, 01:50 PM
Look great man! Good luck with it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 6 2011, 02:11 PM
Instructor
Wow, it seems like an awesome game. You made this? Looks great, you are talented for this! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Mr T
Jan 6 2011, 02:16 PM
Awesome, I'd play it!

You don't have to take this as advice, but me and my friends would probably find a way to incorporate beer in the game rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
AdamB
Jan 13 2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks guys. Yea it's going alright so far, trying to get some people interested in it so that we might actually have people play it when we release it heh.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:58 AM