Something Cool I Found...
JVM
Jul 3 2007, 06:46 PM
Learning Roadie
So, my grandfather passed on last winter and we're cleaning up and selling his house. I stopped by there the other day and went down to the basement where there was still some stuff. Anyway, to keep a long story short, I found a Rolling Stones poster from what I would assume is 1978 or even possibly 1977. It's a cardboard poster of the cover of Some Girls, except if you know the album, they've changed the faces on it from the original ones to the Stones. Here's the cover they released with:

Here's the poster I found (sorry for the over brightness, my camera is broken/fixed on some unfortunate settings, but I got the tripod out and did my best):

Anyway, I don't know if it's worth anything or whatever, I just thought it was kind of cool.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:44 PM