Kris's Signature
Jeff
Dec 15 2006, 04:47 PM
GMC:er
Hi Kris,

I'm back as a member after a temporary layoff. Nice to be back. I noticed your signature line and I don't think it serves you well. You are extremely talanted. You should change that man! What gives?

Jeff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 16 2006, 11:34 AM
GMC Founder
Jeff - feels great to have you back! biggrin.gif (For those of you who don't know Jeff is on one of the front page testimonials).

I hope you haven't put the practice completely down during this period...?

I noticed your signature line and I don't think it serves you well. You are extremely talanted. You should change that man! What gives?

Actually - I don't agree. tongue.gif As I have mentioned previously, I didn't have any talent prior to locking myself in my room practcing day and night.

I believe talent is missused as a synonyme for skill. And skills are achieve by practicing, in my opinion...

So I'll leave my signature for a while... biggrin.gif

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jeff
Dec 16 2006, 04:49 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 16 2006, 11:34 AM) *
Jeff - feels great to have you back! biggrin.gif (For those of you who don't know Jeff is on one of the front page testimonials).

I hope you haven't put the practice completely down during this period...?
Actually - I don't agree. tongue.gif As I have mentioned previously, I didn't have any talent prior to locking myself in my room practcing day and night.

I believe talent is missused as a synonyme for skill. And skills are achieve by practicing, in my opinion...

So I'll leave my signature for a while... biggrin.gif

Kris

Thanks Kris. You're right about the talent thing.

I have been practicing a lot so I haven't put that aside. Looking forward to learning the new lessons! I like the new web format as well.

jeff

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:07 PM